JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
H&R
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
Hello and thank you for looking,

For sale is a (I believe) 1956 Harrington and Richardson Arms Company, M1 Garand. The only HRA part is the receiver, all other marked parts: barrel, op rod, bolt, and trigger group are all Springfield Armory (SA).
The muzzle reads at 2+, and the Throat reads at 3+. There was minor pitting on the left side of the receiver and minor pitting underneath the rear handguard and receiver, but nothing major.

This rifle will come with 24 rounds loaded on the en bloc clips, with several extra empty clips to get you started.

This is a CMP rifle and, as such, will come with the case, COA, reading material, flag, etc.

Asking for $1200 OBO; cash is preferred but may consider trades. PM me with any questions or offers.

Side profile 1.JPG Side profile 2.JPG Receiver .JPG P mark.JPG Bolt.JPG Left side pitting.JPG Sighted in.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I spy a post war arsenal square P proof buttstock. Any chance there are electro pencil markings on the right receiver leg? If so please post a photo. A lot of guys collect post war arsenal refurbs. Nice muzzle and throat numbers on your racker! GLWS

I spy a post war arsenal square P proof buttstock. Any chance there are electro pencil markings on the right receiver leg? If so please post a photo. A lot of guys collect post war arsenal refurbs. Nice muzzle and throat numbers on your racker! GLWS
I will check when I get home later this evening and get back to you! And thank you!

Did not find any electro pencil markings on any of the receiver legs!

While cash is preferred trade interests/partial trades include the following:
SKS
Mini-14
VZ52
Ruby Pistol
Steyr M1912 pistol
A Remington 870 or Mossberg 500 series shotgun

I'd you have something else milsurp I'm probably interested!

For sale is a (I believe) 1956 Harrington and Richardson Arms Company, M1 Garand. The only HRA part is the receiver, all other marked parts: barrel, op rod, bolt, and trigger group are all Springfield Armory (SA).
The muzzle reads at 2+, and the Throat reads at 3+. There was minor pitting on the left side of the receiver and minor pitting underneath the rear handguard and receiver, but nothing major.

This rifle will come with 24 rounds loaded on the en bloc clips, with several extra empty clips to get you started.

This is a CMP rifle and, as such, will come with the case, COA, reading material, flag, etc.

Asking for $1200 OBO; cash is preferred but may consider trades. PM me with any questions or offers.

View attachment 1224242View attachment 1224243View attachment 1224244View attachment 1224245View attachment 1224273View attachment 1224246View attachment 1224274
I have Chinese SKS & 870 here in gp 4 barter gve me a call or text 5416597846 if interested thnku jtp

View attachment 1224242View attachment 1224243View attachment 1224244View attachment 1224245View attachment 1224273View attachment 1224246View attachment 1224274
I hve a Chinese SKS & 870 here in gp 4 barter if interested give me a call or text 541 6597846 thnku jtp

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.