JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
When we ban tools, because they CAN be misused, we lose freedoms for those who might have done great things with them. In other news, people are still using fear and false promises of security for political gain.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please remember rule 1 when posting, We are a single issue community and anything beyond the subject only serves to divide.

Jigs and presses.... Whats ment when they say quantity of ammunition? Seems kinda vague.... very convenient.
HR7468 would amend already existing law to add firearm manufacturing equipment to the United States Code which already regulates firearms and ammunition. When they refer to ammunition in HR7468 that is language that already exist in the code.

''The term 'firearm manufacturing machine' means—
''(A) a device designed or redesigned, made or remade, and intended to be used primarily to make, or convert a product into, a frame or receiver for a firearm"

So just sell a desktop CNC mill with a prepackaged and loaded pen holder program. Whatever the owner of the pen holder milling machine later milled would be at their own discretion.

'Solvent traps' and other form 1 suppressor suppliers have already skirted these laws, albeit, to varying degrees of success.

Shame my last post was moderated by a third party I meant it in the context I posted it in . Removing a word changes the context of what I said entirely. Which kinda proves what I was originally getting at , honest debate cannot be had in these times because of emotional reactions and investment in an ideology..

Screenshot from 2020-07-08 10-26-14.jpg

Bill Sponsor and Co-Sponsor bill sponsor.jpg Co-Sponsor.jpg

Last Edited:
For every attempt like this there should be an equal but opposite bill. So there should be a bill to allow free check out of firearm / gunsmithing tools at the public libraries.

Do they have a single example of such a gun being used in any crime? If not, they betray their own agenda.

Four noted crimes in California were committed with ghost guns: a murder-suicide involving college students in Walnut Creek, a shootout between hostage-taking bank robbers and Stockton police officers, a mass shooting at Santa Monica College in 2013 by a student who was prohibited from owning a gun, and a shooting spree at Rancho Tehama Reserve in 2017 by a man who was served a restraining order that barred him from possessing guns.[3][14][15][16]

Their agenda is disarmament, not crime prevention.

Criminals/etc. can get guns a number of different ways, not just by putting together a "ghost" gun.

The goal is registration, prevention/reduction of unregistered guns/etc., then once they are satisfied they have gone as far as they can with registration, and public sentiment is supportive, confiscation will begin.

Do they have a single example of such a gun being used in any crime? If not, they betray their own agenda.

Agenda is not for public safety. If it was, there are a lot more dangerous things to make illegal first. The agenda is to disarm and control people and then as a result raise their own personal level of power.

No one should consider any anti-gun law having a goal to reduce crime or improve safety of citizens.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top