JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions

Preliminary Text of bill: https://raskin.house.gov/sites/raskin.house.gov/files/Stop Home Manufacture of Ghost Guns Act.pdf

I guess if they can't ban this:

1594185517827.png

They will attempt to ban this:

GG3_50mm00566.jpg

Ghosts lives matter too do we really want this guy to be left totally defenseless. I wouldn't want that on my conscious, do you?

OQP0uo9n4qgHaI0?w=141&h=180&c=7&o=5&dpr=1.15&pid=1.jpg

Gun control has never looked sensible , the only people who think gun control is sensible in ANY context are those who do not think and make their decisions based on feels. I have been told by some people smarter than I that you can't win a debate on statistics and facts, and maybe this is true to some extent. However those who advocate for their second amendment rights by embracing an appeal to emotion in hopes of flipping an antigun person are doing themselves and other firearms owners no service.
Gun Owners must stop compromising; compromise is what landed a lot of citizens in various states into the pickle they are in now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews