JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's just plan stupid with how many of these firearms are in the public space. The people whom come up with the ludicrous ideas never seem to really think them through. Let along the legal aspects of what they are proposing.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure."
Our founders knew we would have to fight for our country again. I do not believe Thomas Jefferson would have said so otherwise.

Good answer. Good answer. I like the way you think. I'm gonna be watching you.

Kinison.jpg

Last Edited:
Ok, So hypothetically speaking here, Say this does make it through, what exactly are "They" going to do about it? How the hell are they going to enforce any thing, and how are they even going to know who has what? Worst case, it goes before SCOTUS and gets upheld, so what, they still have no teeth, while we still have all the guns, and 100+ Million citizens made instant felons is an awful powerful motivator!
Best case, it never gets signed off and made a law, but the ink is already dry here, this IS the end goal, and now there is no need for them to lie about it! GOOD, makes the targets much easier to identify! Time to redraw the map here!

T'is the Season for Treason!

We need a significant number of people, gun owners or not, to march and tell the Federal Government that they have gone too far legislating everything, that the Constitution limits the government, and that the People have withdrawn their consent to the rule of Fed Government, and therefore must reform it .

But alas... too many people are far too comfortable and willfully ignorant :(

I do hope this latest bill lights a fire under more gun owners because
1) it includes their favorite semiautomatic rifles and shotguns... say the Browning BAR, A-5, the Benelli semiautos, Ruger Ranch rifle, Remington 750 Woodmaster, and quite a few others

2) it shows that they want further bans and control, perhaps towards a complete and total firearm ban other than shotguns and muzzleloaders for hunting

Muh shotgun!

I hope this gets more attention, wake up the fuds.

It starts with so called "assault weapons" and ends with ALL guns and knives and blunt instruments and pepper spray and pretty much any means to protect yourself.. before ya know it you can't have a kiddy pool in your back yard because a criminal might drown in it and they have police that arrest you for mean tweets.

We need a significant number of people, gun owners or not, to march and tell the Federal Government that they have gone too far legislating everything, that the Constitution limits the government, and that the People have withdrawn their consent to the rule of Fed Government, and therefore must reform it .

But alas... too many people are far too comfortable and willfully ignorant :(

I do hope this latest bill lights a fire under more gun owners because
1) it includes their favorite semiautomatic rifles and shotguns... say the Browning BAR, A-5, the Benelli semiautos, Ruger Ranch rifle, Remington 750 Woodmaster, and quite a few others

2) it shows that they want further bans and control, perhaps towards a complete and total firearm ban other than shotguns and muzzleloaders for hunting

With time, they would want those too.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top