JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just received this in email. Does anybody have confirmation or denial on this?

Dear Fellow Citizen,

On a recent news broadcast, Rep. Dan Ipsa (New Hampshire) mentioned in passing "the Holt bill that's been folded into the stimulus package."

The Holt bill is:

H.R. 45: Blair Holt's Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2009
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=h111-45
This is full-fledged gun control!!!!!!
The spending bill is bad enough - this addition is DANGEROUS!!!!
PLEASE let everyone (congress, news outlets, friends, neighbors) know what the liberals are sneaking into this stimulus bill - this has nothing to do with jobs.

Forward this to everone you know - this needs to go viral before it gets passed

John Gessner
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho

Pops

Swoop, are you really holding the belief that our "legislators" and "representatives" will actually READ that bill before waving their hands in the air to vote it in? Come ON now..... four thousand pages, and the prezydent is screaming "git ta goin, we gots ta pass that thing NOW>>>>>". No, if anyone (other than perhaps Ron Paul) reads more than a handful of pages, I'd be shocked. No, passing that is "the right thing to do", and anyone who baulks will surely reap some bad something or other. You could hide a full-sized Peterbilt truck in that thing, and no more than two or three would even know it. "Representatives"? Ai doan t'eeenk so.....

Swoop, are you really holding the belief that our "legislators" and "representatives" will actually READ that bill before waving their hands in the air to vote it in? Come ON now..... four thousand pages, and the prezydent is screaming "git ta goin, we gots ta pass that thing NOW>>>>>". No, if anyone (other than perhaps Ron Paul) reads more than a handful of pages, I'd be shocked. No, passing that is "the right thing to do", and anyone who baulks will surely reap some bad something or other. You could hide a full-sized Peterbilt truck in that thing, and no more than two or three would even know it. "Representatives"? Ai doan t'eeenk so.....

I figure Pelosi and her merry band of S.F. lawyers hid stuff in there that we won't here about till long after the money's spent if ever. What ya gonna do? :s0092:

Did someone mention Pelosi? Just came across this: Well, forget about the technicalities, there is enough pork in this stimulus package to feed the world for years. Will someone please tell me how millions of dollars to protect the habitat of a marsh mouse in San Francisco, or millions for the National Endowment for the Arts, or billions for the ACORN neighborhood organizing groups is going to stimulate the economy? anyone want to lay odds SHE is involved? Last I checked there was little to no "marsh" land left in San Francisco. Its all been either filled or burned or built upon. So just WHO will be doing this "research" and what is the stated aim?

I can hear the kettle on the hob, its getting closer to the boil, and som politicians are about to get burned... tea can be rather hot, you know.... and these people are our "representatives"? Not mine, they're not. Nor most of us on here, I'd expect. The ONLY thing left is to throw them out next election...... which will take coopting the media, or silencing it, or developing a strong alternative to their constant stream of fluff and lies.

Yeah - I checked Thomas when I saw that... I wonder what Ipsa was thinking...

I can tell you what he was thinking...he was thinking..."BOO!!!"

He was thinking he could scare the ignorant masses and start opposition to the stimulus...even if it is falsely based opposition. Just look at how many people are believing this lie already and how much play it is getting on the news and the internet. It is fear mongering and deceitfulness at it's worst.

Everything seems to have an agenda with this new president and his merry band of scum bags. That is what I am most afraid of is that they will pass a bill that is part of something that is part of something else that nobody notices and we will all of the sudden not have a constitution!

Everything seems to have an agenda with this new president and his merry band of scum bags. That is what I am most afraid of is that they will pass a bill that is part of something that is part of something else that nobody notices and we will all of the sudden not have a constitution!

We'll have a constitution but it will read as follows, "We the people, in order form a more perfect Obama..."

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top