JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Has anyone been able to find any news from today's hearing on 1296 with the house judiciary committee? All i've seen is this, from an email from the FPC:

The inmates are officially running the asylum…
That was the key takeaway from a marathon 4-hour hearing Wednesday in the House Judiciary Committee on HR 1296, which would ban nearly every rifle in America.
The hearing was a total circus, wherein anti-gunners advanced learned arguments like:
We need to ban guns like the "AK-15" and "FN Fifty-Seven."
Banning nearly all semi-automatic rifles is merely an "incremental step."
And "anything used to hunt people should be banned."

Since their primary function seems to be to raise funds for 2a defense, the wording isn't surprising, but i have not seen any news to verify.

It will probably be updated in the next 24/48hrs thats the best place to check unless you want media bias spun results on it once they remove the impeach goggles long enough to see reality.

They want so badly to push impeachment that they probably can't focus on enough topics to stay relevant.

They have too many irons in the fire.

IMHO.....the fix is in. Well, I could be wrong. And, YES....I'd like to be wrong in this case. But when...….the media and legislators keep using the buzz words.

Assault Weapon(s)
Mass destructiuon/killings/casulaties/loss of life
Gun Violence
Weapons of War
Mass Shooting(s)
Loop Hole, etc.....

Jeez.......not to mention the title of the bill itself. Just like how some in WA got duped with I-1639.

Thanks....OldTengu for your link.

Aloha, Mark

This is still only sitting in introduction. House would pass it certainly.
Senate not likely.

Federally this is DOA. Id more concerned at state levels pushing their flavor instead.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top