JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
2007 Hoyt Vectrix. Camo, with all the trimmings. Sights, rising arrow rest, stabilizer, new never used hook style release (brand new just bought at XXX archery in Rainier for $80.00) all in exceptional shape. Comes with I think 7 or 8 carbon fiber arrows, 3 have broad heads. Has a wrist strap on the grip. This thing is truly bad! Also has a hard case. It is 65-75lb I think it has a 65-75% release on it. Very fast shooter. It's late and it's in the case so I don't know the draw length off hand, but I can get the info if you are interested. I am doing this from my phone, so I can send pics to anyone interested.
So, I am looking for a hunting rifle. Prefer 300 win mag, 7mm, .308. Possibly a 30-06 if it is nice. Or a really nice .223. I'd possibly take a stainless mini 14, or lower end AR-15. Possibly an AK. Not interested in any shotguns, or anything mossberg. Would consider pistol trades.. Mabe a 1911, or...?? Throw me some offers. Just consider, just the bow alone is around $450. The release, the sights, the rest, case, all the work done for the peep... All adds up quick. This is a hunting machine! Not a cheapo! Please take that into consideration before you offer me a really cheap piece of junk....

I'm just looking to trade at this point. Can you PM your email or phone number so I can send you pics? I wouldn't know how to put a cash price on it, but you can do some research and throw me some offers?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.