JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a nice Hoyt Raider Intruder bow that I simply don't use. I bought it used about a year ago with the intention to start bow hunting, but don't think that I am going to be doing that this year. The bow is in good shape and shoots really well. I am not an expert in bow hunting and I don't know a lot about bows. To the best of my knowledge this bow is adjustable from 60-75 lbs draw and has an adjustable draw length form 23 to 32 inches. I am 6'4 and have it adjusted to where it is pretty comfortable for me. The only thing wrong with it is a chip in the finish by the left hand grip. It includes everything pictured plus a couple things not pictured. I bought a new release for it as well. Asking

Asking $300 Or trade for an inexpensive (not cheap).38 or .357 preferably snub nosed, samson k rail for the ak, la rue quad rail, amd 65 kit, lots of other trades as well, just shoot me a pm with a trade offer.

View attachment 208884
View attachment 208885
View attachment 208886
View attachment 208887
View attachment 208888

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA