Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

How's those new CA gun control laws workin out, Shooting today

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by DMax, Jun 7, 2013.

1. DMax

DMax Yamhill Well-Known Member

2. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

Ayup, all the infringments of citizens' rights are finally coming together now. I feel safer. :thumbup:

BTW- as usual, they are including the dead gunman in the total of dead.

3. 44mag2ndamend

44mag2ndamend Round the ole tree stump, Down by the crick Well-Known Member

Yes we saw that one coming, apparently someone else did too. Boy what a great job they do down there in California, I want to move and go mine Gold!

4. Bushman

Bushman Auburn, WA Well-Known Member

They are working out quite well. Criminals gun down unarmed victims. Government comes to the "rescue". Stupid hippies vote for more government. The cycle carries on...

5. Kable

Kable Lynnwood Active Member

I saw a pic from surveillance on Yahoo today, looked like he had a 30 round magazine, which is illegal in California, also the guy had been involuntarily committed, don't they take away your guns for that in California... hmmm looks like multiple laws failed to prevent him from obtaining a firearm illegally

6. Oklahomie

Oklahomie Marysville Active Member

I believe they have a special team with a cute little acronym for that job. Or maybe it was the operation itself... Idk either way they dropped the ball and now some how its the law abiding citizens fault and their relentless love of freedom and liberty. Damn yous guys!

7. bellarum

bellarum beaverton Well-Known Member

What was with the upper that they showed on the news? Did he have it on him while he was running around?