JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I saw a pic from surveillance on Yahoo today, looked like he had a 30 round magazine, which is illegal in California, also the guy had been involuntarily committed, don't they take away your guns for that in California... hmmm looks like multiple laws failed to prevent him from obtaining a firearm illegally

I saw a pic from surveillance on Yahoo today, looked like he had a 30 round magazine, which is illegal in California, also the guy had been involuntarily committed, don't they take away your guns for that in California... hmmm looks like multiple laws failed to prevent him from obtaining a firearm illegally

I believe they have a special team with a cute little acronym for that job. Or maybe it was the operation itself... Idk either way they dropped the ball and now some how its the law abiding citizens fault and their relentless love of freedom and liberty. Damn yous guys!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top