JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hows this for youth elk hunting in oregon, My daughter Tiffany's youth elk hunt She shot this cow at 243yrds with her 243.

lol 003.jpg

She had been shooting since she was 5 or 6 and now she shoot alot and long distances too so her shootin is awsome and she can do long distance pretty well.

Good deal. I have a niece that is 5 years old and i was wondering when i should start her training. I'll spend the next year or two on the safety aspect and go from there.

Once again congrats to your daughter!

Lefty.

Safety is #1 in my book, once she learns she'll have a gift that she'll use forever and be patience with her.... I see and know some fathers that don't have any patience with their kids and its a good way to ruin something that could be fun for both of you.

Tiffany is the Hunt Goddess!

Tiffany has also served as an ambassador for shot placement against all those who believe there is some axiom that says you need a .300 Win Mag for elk.

Tiffany has a cool Dad who has established an untouchable trust between himself and his daughter toward the taking of a life in a fashion that is powerful, skillful and ethical.

Tiffany rocks big time!

Oh, yeah. I almost forgot. I simply love the 243/243 caliber/yardage mesh. Throws all those to the ground who might say, "Gotta be real close with that caliber!"

Hows this for youth elk hunting in oregon, My daughter Tiffany's youth elk hunt She shot this cow at 243yrds with her 243.

Right on! The .243 is the caliber my dad had myself and my 3 brothers hunt deer with. i really like the caliber especially for younger or smaller shooters.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top