JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wow, I've been lookin for a place like this for a while now! I finally found it. Anyway, a little about myself. I'm in my 40's and have been shooting my whole life. remember the Daisy lever action BB guns of old? They kinda Lobbed the bb at a target? ya, that's me. Not anymore. I have 3 sidearms I've come to enjoy representing 3 different trigger action. My fave, hence the stage name, is my RIA M1911a1 replica, with a SAO trigger, then my Glock gen 3 model 22 with DAO, and last but not least, my Beretta model 84 Cheetah with the DA/SA. It's a little expensive to use them as often as I would like but I get to a range every 2 months and have a CPP. I love talking guns and would like to learn more about rifles especially but everything!
Sincerely,
M1911A1

Let me echo Moose's welcome. Where to go? That depends on your interests. The weapons discussion section is great if you want to learn or ask about a particular firearm and the legal/political arena is pretty fun to wade into as well. It's not an area for the thin skinned however, as strong opinions run high.

Glad you found us!

welcome to NWF ! well .... sounds like you have a good start on a collection of firearms ! i can tell already ..you need more !! we here at NWF can help ya out ! LOL ! enjoy yourself , there's a lot of good people here with some great info !!!

steven

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads