JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy ya'll. I'm up here in Portland for the foreseeable future getting my life back on track after I was involved in a self-defense shooting in Arizona in 2016.

Figured I'd join to meet like-minded folks and buy/sell things. No Oregon drivers license or ID. All I got is my Arizona DL because it doesn't expire until 2053.

Gun laws sucks up here as ya'll are aware I'm sure, but I'll get used to it for the time being.

Take care and be safe out there!

Howdy ya'll. I'm up here in Portland for the foreseeable future getting my life back on track after I was involved in a self-defense shooting in Arizona in 2016.

Figured I'd join to meet like-minded folks and buy/sell things. No Oregon drivers license or ID. All I got is my Arizona DL because it doesn't expire until 2053.

Gun laws sucks up here as ya'll are aware I'm sure, but I'll get used to it for the time being.

Take care and be safe out there!

Welcome to the site. And sorry it had to be Potland. In the heart of a city ruled by the idiot mayor Ted Wheeler and his minion council. Just an FYI if your looking to do some buying/selling/trading and driving in potland, Oregon for that matter, ya' ought to get your Oregon DL and car tags. Just to stay on the up and up, ya' know? Wouldn't want anything clouding a good record.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top