JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Was told about this site by a member here. While I'm no longer living out west my roots and my heart still do. I am a life long shooter/reloader and pretty much anything that fires a projectile will hold my interest, although some more than others. I build firearms for myself and friends and that is turning into more of a business all the time.
Anyways, glad to be here and forgive me for any faux pas I may inadvertently commit while learning the site!

Greetings brother, glad you stopped in! Now dig your teeth in and have a blast, great bunch of fun gun junkies here:)
You will find a pretty chill experience and a lot of great threads to trip your trigger, the mods are awesome, and the sight owner does an amazing job here!
Welcome aboard
:s0005:

Greetings program!

Concerns about...faux paux...phhfft!

Better one I did: the time I was butting into a conversation I had no idea WTH I was talking about, and claimed as a fact whipped out of my butt that 300AAC was the same as .308...wooh doggies...was I cordially and appropriately handed a "new one", and ritely so. ;)

Thanks.
I've yet to jump on the blackout bandwagon. I still may, but I don't know. I know the suppressed thing is kind of a plus, but then I'd have to convert a bunch of my brass..

Howdy! A bit late to this thread, but glad to see you found your way over here! So far the all around coolest gun forum I've found.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top