JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
New here and a new firearm owner, in general getting myself up to speed on NFA Laws because I am doing research on building my own AR.

My backwards-bubblegum state doesn't allow AR Pistols so I am going to have to put a 16" barrel on my Build and do all the Hellfire BS to be able to use it with some degree of reasonability.

I know, I know, believe me I f*ckin' know, so, although I am sure I am going to have to hear about it anyways, I hereby pre-acknowledge, for gun owners, my state sucks big bear-balls.

yes, and again, I know already.

If you must troll, I guess go ahead, I am prepared to suffer the slings and arrows.

But more importantly, again...

Howdy.

I'm usually one that finds it beyond my ability to resist temptation when someone sets themselves up for redicule, but admitting you have a problem is admirable... and I'm not about to kick a guy down on his road to recovery.

I'll resist my nature and just say, "Welcome!", and don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have. :s0155:

Welcome.

I am also from California and have bitten the forbidden fruits known as AR15s. Honestly, if I were still there I would get into precision bolt rifles and cheap Turkish 1911s. Jumping through all the AR hoops is too frustrating.

However, enjoy your journey and keep voting for your freedom.

Awwww…

Excited Best Friends GIF by Mickey Mouse

Welcome aboard and glad you found us! As others have mentioned we are all in the same West Coast boat together, and whatever you endure is likely in our future. Hopefully SCOTUS will reverse and stop a bunch of that nonsense.

Welcome to The Board, the bestest li'l gun board there is!

Hope that someday you can successfully exit the People's Republik of Commiefauxnia to a land of greater Freedom and Liberty...

Welcome to The Board, the bestest li'l gun board there is!

Hope that someday you can successfully exit the People's Republik of Commiefauxnia to a land of greater Freedom and Liberty...
It would be better if they became a land of greater freedom and liberty instead. Maybe when SoCal gets done moving to Texas and Florida the state can be reclaimed. There are a great many lesser populated areas there I would otherwise love to live in.

I'm a recovering Californian myself. My advice is find a way out Life really is better in free(er) states. but until you make the leap enjoy your visits to this forum.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top