JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all, just wanted to stop in and say hello! I'm excited to be a member on the site, I've been lurking for a while. I've been working in the firearms industry for a long time, and have been an enthusiast for even longer! I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys. Aside from firearms, I'm passionate about being a husband and a father, as well as my 93 FSB Bronco resto project (relatively new to the whole gear-head thing). The longer I've been a gun owner, the more my tastes have changed. I went from the "buy 30 cheap 'cool' guns" to the "buy 10 ok guns" to the now "I have one really nice gun for each purpose". Which really just means everything I own is now really overbuilt. I've been toying around with investing in some rare firearms but we'll see!

Anyways, thanks for having me, looking forward to meeting everyone!

of-howdy-doody-memes-comin-tick-tock-tick-33701385.png

-anything-wrong-with-that-reaction-gif-on-seinfeld.gif
Aloha, Mark

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land. I don't remember if we have anyone all the way in Idaho, that would be great if we did.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top