JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey Folks,

I'm new here- and not a native of the Northwest. I am looking for good places to go shoot in the area - I want to join a club, but I also like to be able to go out and shoot in open areas.

I've heard larch mountain is a nice spot, but haven't ventured up that way yet.

I have a passion for guns and protecting our rights and freedoms!:s0155:

I hope I can make some shooting buddies on here and learn about some good new shooting areas!

Glad to be here. Will add photos as soon as I get a new card reader! I haven't been able to transfer my pics for a while now.

Happy to find some like minded people out here!

<broken link removed>

Casey, in case nobody has told you about Clark Rifles, it's near Hockinson. Nice ranges, rifle out to 300Yds., pistol to 50Yds., warm clubhouse, covered shooting stations, those folks have really pulled out the stops to make a nice range. Open to public only on Sundays, you can get the particulars from the website.

Welcome,

I have to make a note for you!!! Larch Mountain can be a good place to shoot at certain times. The thing is though at certain times you can get a bunch of meth heads up there taking brass and getting in your way of shooting to pick up a 45 casing. It good most of the time but you would not want to leave your vehicle over night or for a pretty long period unattended.

Scott

Welcome from Ridgefield. Always good to see another WA member. I will throw out another vote fot Clark rifles. It's getting harder and harder to shoot on Larch mountain.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top