JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not really appropriate for me to discuss this here if I understand Forum protocol. One thing about working with professional advisors - most of us stand behind what we do and offer choices rather than mere forms or one-size-fits-all.

My goal in this Forum is to answer your questions about what I believe gun owners need to think about from a legal perspective. Using trusts is one area that is actually more complex than it seems - especially if we run out and do trusts ourselves, download one, or get a "free" trust from a gun shop...

Can a person really get a specialized trust for a prized collection, big or small, for free? Really? You know the answer. It depends what you want. You can do a form or choose to actually do a gun trust plan... and if it is important to you to have choices, with different benefits with a matching and fair price point - then you take a different approach.

Feel free to call me or my paralegal Shannon during work hours, or send me an email at [email protected]. Either of us can talk you through what we do. 425-803-9500. You can also send me a private email.

Hey everybody, great forum to help each other! I am Dennis Brislawn, an attorney in Kirkland, Washington. More important, I am an NRA Patron, firearms enthusiast, and I am lucky to be studying with some great shooters up here and I occasionally teach to groups about concealed carry, use of deadly force, and similar legal topics.

If anybody has questions about Gun Trusts and the law relating to using, sharing, selling or buying NFA items in particular, drop me a line or give me a call. This is an area I am very interested in. Will try to post to the right forum so others can learn with us!

All the best.

would like to make contact with you regarding creation of an NFA suitable trust

Glad to have Dennis on the forum.

Full disclosure, I'm one of his clients and greatly appreciate his advice and structure offered in his trust work. A number of my friends have also sined up with GunDox for their NFA devices, looking forward to adding (one day!) SBRs on to my WA trust. I also appreciate that Dennis offers other comprehensive services, and moving some family work to his firm as well.

Could you look over the NFA Trust document that was posted to this forum at no charge? Let us know what you think? Here's the link: <broken link removed>

thank you for the link. I couldn't determine where to specify a particular NFA item description, identification, serial #, etc. to link it to the item I am trying to acquire

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top