JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Have been a firearm owner for about 8 years. A little late to the game but the way things have been going in our country, crime and otherwise, decided that I'd rather be prepared than not. Not having the luxury of growing up around them, finding places to educate myself is a priorty. Will be travelling to Washington State next month and am interested in applying for a non-resident cc permit while there. Thanks for indulging me.

Welcome to NWFA. :)

Not sure where you are coming to (in WA) but good luck. If you travel from DE to WA often, maybe getting a Utah permit might be your best bet.

If you haven't already seen this, check out:
Concealed Carry Permit Reciprocity Maps v5.1 (Updated Mar. 23, 2019)

At least you have seen for yourself the way things are going. Good on you for taking a pro-active step in defending yourself and your loved ones.

Again, welcome!

Welcome to NWFA. :)

Not sure where you are coming to (in WA) but good luck. If you travel from DE to WA often, maybe getting a Utah permit might be your best bet.

If you haven't already seen this, check out:
Concealed Carry Permit Reciprocity Maps v5.1 (Updated Mar. 23, 2019)

At least you have seen for yourself the way things are going. Good on you for taking a pro-active step in defending yourself and your loved ones.

Again, welcome!
Thank you. We'll be flying in and the firearms will be staying home this trip. Im still in the process of obtaining my Delaware cc permit, but there are lots of hoops to jump through and the waiting period can be lengthy. I am familiar with the website you posted. Unless things have changed, i can only get Utah if i already have my Delaware resident. That said, i figured why not apply for Washington since im going to be instate anyway. I posted another thread concerning the upcoming trip and application.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top