JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Okay, not from the Northwest, but we also had a home and 6 acres in the mountains just north of Grants Pass, Oregon. Loved it but just too far from Texas to try to keep up an additional home. Family is in Texas, so I sold the home in Oregon with heartache. Drug my feet for two years after deciding to do so. We have a motorhome, so we still travel the northwest. Have several handguns and have been an instructor for concealed carry and have had my license since Texas started issuing them. Trained at the Department of Public Safety Academy. Have a great wife of many years. She doesn't mind at all if I come home with a new gun, but raises **** if I sell one. Go figure. And no, I won't trade her. LOL. Glad to find ya'll.

welcome to NWF ! well don't worry bout being so far away, the "internet" took care of that problem for ya ! anyway plenty orf good people here , and a vast amount of knowledge !! enjoy yourself !!

steven

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads