JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone, just signed up and look forward to discussing things with you. I am an avid hunter, shooter and outdoorsman.

I am also a trained gunsmith, but a little rusty, found out the hard way if you do not own your own business, there is no money in it. Been thinking of opening a shop, but with the economy like it is, and money is tight for everyone, that is now on the back burner.

Hi Huntbear,

Welcome to the coolest gun forum in these parts. I'm sure glad I found this place. Do you really hunt bear? I know a few bear hunters up your way....

Not much of a bear hunter, though I want that to change. My nickname all my life has been Bear, cause of my size, :s0114: then I love to hunt, so my nick online is Huntbear. Mainly been a deer and elk hunter all my life, but am working on changing that to add cougar and bear, and anything else that is legal, other than waterfowl.. not a big fan of that kind of hunting

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top