JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I recently signed up so I figured I'd say hello. I'm never good at this intro type things, but here goes. Native Oregonian, born and raised. I've lived and worked all over the state (central coast, north coast, high plains in the east) but now live in southern Oregon. My wife, two small children, and I live on rural acreage and enjoy the outdoors and shooting.

As to firearms, well, our tastes are pretty eclectic: rifles, shotguns, and pistols, naturally. The last few years I've gotten into NFA/Title II items (some suppressors, SBRs, SBS, AOW) and it has been fun. I don't really have time to hunt or bust clays these days, but I used to enjoy both and will likely take them up again.

Anyway, that is all I can think of at the moment. I look forward to chatting with you fine folks. Take care. :)

I recently signed up so I figured I'd say hello. I'm never good at this intro type things, but here goes. Native Oregonian, born and raised. I've lived and worked all over the state (central coast, north coast, high plains in the east) but now live in southern Oregon. My wife, two small children, and I live on rural acreage and enjoy the outdoors and shooting.

As to firearms, well, our tastes are pretty eclectic: rifles, shotguns, and pistols, naturally. The last few years I've gotten into NFA/Title II items (some suppressors, SBRs, SBS, AOW) and it has been fun. I don't really have time to hunt or bust clays these days, but I used to enjoy both and will likely take them up again.

Anyway, that is all I can think of at the moment. I look forward to chatting with you fine folks. Take care. :)

"Fine folks" haha... he doesn't know us yet :)

Welcome aboard!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads