JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all!
New to the forum. Thanks to all who put it together. Very nice to see a good active local forum.

Been shooting since a kid, a legacy given to me by my father. Grew up in the Eugene area. Dad and I would visit the areas around McGowan creek often to "warm up the barrels". Since then, I've lived away for over ten years, and got back "home" in '06. Now I just need to hit the local hills and have a blastin' session against milk jugs!

I like all kinds of guns...but have some sort of fetish with lever guns. .357/.38 carbines are just too much fun! Also, nothing wrong with modern semis (AK/AR types) too!

Looking to join NRA very soon, as I firmly believe in 2nd amendment rights. We need to stay strong with the coming administration.

Would like to see us be a strong force in keeping public (BLM) shooting areas open via responsible use (safe and non-littering) so those who are against us have no excuse to shut down our rightful access.

See you all out in the woods blastin' away. Be safe, courteous and responsible shooters!!!

regards,
cpy911

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews