JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey, just thought I'd post a little intro, since I'm newly-signed-up here. Found this forum while searching for areas to shoot (sounds like a common theme).

I've been shooting other people's guns nearly all my life, but in the last year really got the bug and started my own collection, both for fun and for defense. (Don't hold it against me, but I'm an attorney, and while my clients are all very reasonable, rational people, I often have to work with my clients' clients - and they aren't, always. In my dozen+ years doing this work, I've had a handful of people that I wouldn't have been surprised to see walking up my driveway - including one such nutcase at present.)

In the last year I've collected the following: a Savage .22 rifle (really my son's); a Glock 20SF (10 mm - woods gun and home defense); a Remington 870 Express (12 gauge); a Glock 27 (40 S&W - concealed carry); and just now a Sig 556 Short SWAT (fun!).

I live in the hills east of Duvall/Carnation (out near Stossel Creek, if anyone's familiar with that area). I'm eagerly awaiting SVRC's re-opening to new members, and in the meantime I'm scrounging for good outdoors places to shoot (found the forum here on that pretty helpful), or else go camp on some family property in Eastern Washington where we can fire away.

Anyway, thanks for the great info here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads