JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys/gals

I was sitting at my computer browsing my normal hangout, the XD forums and i remembered the northwest firearms card i had in my wallet from a gun show a few weeks back. The guy at the show who talked to me seemed friendly and mentioned that this is a forum for gun enthusiasts as well as a place to coordinate shooting trips.

I am currently in Corvallis for school, and while here i normally just head to Mary's Peak to go shooting. However, i drive back to Portland for the weekend and usually just end up heading to the Clackamas public safety center when i want to shoot. I was wondering are there any good areas to go shooting that are fairly close to the Clackamas / Portland area where i dont have to pay a fee to shoot (ie outdoors). If not, are there any areas with a range longer than 30yards that dont charge too much? With the price of ammo going up and me being a poor college kid, i need to save money wherever i can....

Also, if there are any groups that normally go shooting (im a casual shooter at the moment but interested in friendly competitions), drop me a reply and let me know where you go and what you like to shoot.

thanks fellas

sounds good physicsguy, let me know if you get that together, im always down to go to Mary's.

also, i have a few friends that i go with so we might b able to get a pretty good sized corvallis following

hrm....

well the place i shoot could definately hold 20 shooters, but for safety reasons i would probably only suggest 2 shooters at a time actually on the range.

the area has a large "parking area" where the others could hang out and BS while they wait their turn....

the only drawback to this area is that you have to basically follow the main road til it dead ends, there are a couple of left turns but basically what im sayin is it takes a while on a one way dirt road to get there....

if the people you wanna bring like gettin their trucks dirty like i do (not too bad cars can make it too) then this place would be great

arpc?

im really tryin to find an outdoor place to shoot so i can shoot my own ammo and not have to pay a lane fee.... but im sure ill get out to the albany club sometime

id really like to find an outdoor place close to corvallis i usually go to Mary's Peak but the drive out there can be tough if theres any rain cuz its usually snow that high up

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top