JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey ya'll,

Im from Florida and moved up to the PNW 8 months ago. I love it up here especially all the public land open for target shooting. Currently I live in Vancouver but I was in Longview for a bit. Any cool things happening in my area anytime soon?

Taco,

I love Target shooting however I want to improve my skillset in that area alongside learning more about hunting. I love rifles and pistol shooting at targets on Public Land.

Taco,

I love Target shooting however I want to improve my skillset in that area alongside learning more about hunting. I love rifles and pistol shooting at targets on Public Land.
Well keep your eyes open for cleanups and such. @Cogs and I will be hosting some clean ups / shooting party's on public lands up in the Vancouver area next year.

Any questions about shooting on public lands, hit either of us up.

Hey ya'll,

Im from Florida and moved up to the PNW 8 months ago. I love it up here especially all the public land open for target shooting. Currently I live in Vancouver but I was in Longview for a bit. Any cool things happening in my area anytime soon?
Hi Wow, welcome to the forum. Have fun out there but be sure to help make us all look good when your out shooting. Stuff like shooting legal targets, using an obviously safe backstop and cleaning up after your done. There are a few bad apples out there spoiling the soup for the rest of us.

Like Reno said, hit me up sometime if you have q's or care to chat over a brew.

Some good bedtime reading materials and videos about shooting on public land is on our website, Trash No Land Home .

The cool things going on right now is Christmas! So Merry Christmas! Other than that, we're taking our winter break, (which means planning and organizing for next years stuff), and will start up some more events in the spring. When we do cleanups, we usually play around (work) for half a day, bbq lunch, win some prizes and break out the guns for a group shoot at the 'After Party'. Cleanups are a lot of fun and it's where we get to meet each other, make some new friends & connections, do good for our forests & sport shooting and make gun owners look good (because we are good!).

Chat soon,

Bill

Howdy bill ive reached out to your org befire and would love to help cleanup sometime. In florida and a lot of the deep sputh public land for target shooting flat doesnt exist. I treasure that we get to do that up here in the northwest. Merry christmas!

Check out Safefire LLC in Camas. I live in the 'couve myself and it's a GREAT place to shoot.
They have a cool simulator too!

SafeFire Simulator 1.jpg

SafeFire Simulator 2.jpg

SafeFire Simulator 3.jpg

Welcome to the Couv. You asked about cool happenings? I enjoy shooting matches at several gun
clubs in this area. Falling plate pistol match, 2X4 shoot, IDPA match, Speed Steel, Vintage Rifle
and pistol match, and Highpower Rifle matches. You do not need to be a member to shoot.:D:D:D
Starting in February there are matches every weekend in this area. ;)
Check out Safefire LLC in Camas. I live in the 'couve myself and it's a GREAT place to shoot.
I am signed up for the Christmas tree ornament shoot at Safefire this Thursday night.
Practical Pistol Thursday nights at the VRPC indoor range.
vancouverrifle.com - Practical Pistol
https://www.ossa.org/uploads/2/5/3/2/25326702/2019_highpower_schedule.pdf

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews