JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been lurking here for quite awhile and finally decided to join in.

Some of you might know me from Frontier Sixshooter or Jim Taylor's original Sixgunner forum. I also hang out at The High Road, the Ruger forum, Single Action forum, etc.

We moved to Walla Walla this past March and are completely satisfied with the Pacific NorthWet (actually not all that wet here!). It was quite a change from being in California, which we hated. This is very much like my original home state of New Hampshire, good folks, good country.

Hope to enjoy the company here. I participated in a local forum back in, ahem, the bad place called CalGuns that was pretty cool. This looks every bit as good if not better.

Thanks!

Otony

(actually not all that wet here!). It was quite a change from being in California, which we hated. This is very much like my original home state of New Hampshire, good folks, good country.

The PNW has two "sides" - the wet and the dry. Come over one of the passes for a while!

Seriously, I also have learned to like Eastern WA and want to move there. Better land, better people. I also lived in New England a while (VT) and I agree the East side feels more "homey" to me.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top