Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Howdy fom Walla Walla!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Otony, Aug 9, 2009.

1. Otony

Otony West of the Blues Member

I have been lurking here for quite awhile and finally decided to join in.

Some of you might know me from Frontier Sixshooter or Jim Taylor's original Sixgunner forum. I also hang out at The High Road, the Ruger forum, Single Action forum, etc.

We moved to Walla Walla this past March and are completely satisfied with the Pacific NorthWet (actually not all that wet here!). It was quite a change from being in California, which we hated. This is very much like my original home state of New Hampshire, good folks, good country.

Hope to enjoy the company here. I participated in a local forum back in, ahem, the bad place called CalGuns that was pretty cool. This looks every bit as good if not better.

Thanks!

Otony

2. Nightshade

Nightshade vancouver,WA Well-Known Member

welcome to you Otony

3. WAYNO

WAYNO Oregon City Gold Supporter Gold Supporter Bronze Supporter

Hello!

WAYNO.

4. chiefchip

chiefchip Rainier, Oregon Member

Welcome Aboard

5. swoop

swoop Milwaukie, Oregon Well-Known Member

Welcome Otony!

6. Oro

Oro Western WA Active Member

The PNW has two "sides" - the wet and the dry. Come over one of the passes for a while!

Seriously, I also have learned to like Eastern WA and want to move there. Better land, better people. I also lived in New England a while (VT) and I agree the East side feels more "homey" to me.