JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Good to have another place to talk shop!

My names Jesse, just a regular dood with a love of firearms.

A random bit about me for any who care:

• 44, Married
  • Certified RSO
  • Work in Biotechnology
  • 25+ years of shooting with some IDPA, ASI, Steel, Multi Gun etc experience
  • Martial Arts instruction background (22 years, retired now)
  • Some light "intro to handguns" type courses taught
  • Go-to store: REHV Arms (Service is second to none and Jody is one hell of a gunsmith)
  • Flavor of the month favorite/owned firearm: M1A Scout
  • Family is an LE family with my father in law (retired homicide detective) having worked side by side with folks like Massad Ayoob for many years (yes, the stories I get to hear are awesome)
  • EDC at the moment ( we all know this changes often!) is a CZ PCR with he Cajun defensive package installed, TruGlow TFX hybrids and LOK grips.
  • You will often find me at Champion Arms or Renton Fish and Game and during the spring and summer months, exploring the back-roads of BLM lands and setting up some steel!

Take care folks!

Last Edited:
Welcome from the towering flatness of rural East Anglia. I have no family in law enforcement - indeed, the nearest any of my family got to a police station was the time my late dad blew one up a while back.

I have three - make that five LGS to choose from and buy from them all.

I'd invitate you to come along with me in about ten minutes, as I set off for my regular Wednesday range session - not to be confused with my regular Saturday and Sunday sessions. However, I'm mindful of the time difference between us, and by the time you get here I will have had my supper.

Standing invitation, though, should you feel inclined. :)

PS - today I'm making a short video of a pal shooting his 8x58R Danish Krag - you might find it interesting.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top