JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Good to have another place to talk shop!

My names Jesse, just a regular dood with a love of firearms.

A random bit about me for any who care:

• 44, Married
  • Certified RSO
  • Work in Biotechnology
  • 25+ years of shooting with some IDPA, ASI, Steel, Multi Gun etc experience
  • Martial Arts instruction background (22 years, retired now)
  • Some light "intro to handguns" type courses taught
  • Go-to store: REHV Arms (Service is second to none and Jody is one hell of a gunsmith)
  • Flavor of the month favorite/owned firearm: M1A Scout
  • Family is an LE family with my father in law (retired homicide detective) having worked side by side with folks like Massad Ayoob for many years (yes, the stories I get to hear are awesome)
  • EDC at the moment ( we all know this changes often!) is a CZ PCR with he Cajun defensive package installed, TruGlow TFX hybrids and LOK grips.
  • You will often find me at Champion Arms or Renton Fish and Game and during the spring and summer months, exploring the back-roads of BLM lands and setting up some steel!

Take care folks!

Last Edited:
Welcome from the towering flatness of rural East Anglia. I have no family in law enforcement - indeed, the nearest any of my family got to a police station was the time my late dad blew one up a while back.

I have three - make that five LGS to choose from and buy from them all.

I'd invitate you to come along with me in about ten minutes, as I set off for my regular Wednesday range session - not to be confused with my regular Saturday and Sunday sessions. However, I'm mindful of the time difference between us, and by the time you get here I will have had my supper.

Standing invitation, though, should you feel inclined. :)

PS - today I'm making a short video of a pal shooting his 8x58R Danish Krag - you might find it interesting.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads