JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You sure about that?

"I'm so upset about Orlando and what went down," Stern said on his show Wednesday. "But I can't believe these people would come out afterward and their answer to Orlando is to take away guns from the public. It's f----ing mind-blowing to me."
Howard Stern seems very pro gun to me

Last Edited:
Yes, I have been listening to Howard since way back in the early 90's. When he was
on normal radio at NBC in New York. He has made the statement about owning a handgun several times.

Do you still respect the vacillating Howard after this one?

And then after listening to this one?

Last Edited:
Anything positive from a "star" is better than their usual dribble.
Did I say I would listen to him? No.
I am so limited on who in Hollywood I will waste my time on I have to look for a bright spot where I can.

Do you still respect the vacillating Howard after this one?

And then after listening to this one?

First of all, on behalf of all the members of this site. Thank you for being so considerate to warn us of the language content in those vids. Mighty big of you. Especially with the wide age range of our membership.
Yes I still, in your words, respect Howard. He does get moody at times and you are trying to take a single rant and base your opinion off that. If you have never listened to Howard or just listen every once and awhile. You can get the wrong impression. But if you have listened to him for as many years as I have, you will have a different opinion based on years of listening to his opinion.

He was against the "NRA, gun collectors, gun nuts and assault weapons" after the Colorado theater shooting......
Language

He was also all in for an "assault weapon ban" after Newtown......

<broken link removed>)[/URL]

Yet, now he thinks "the idea of limiting access to guns – whether pistols or automatic rifles – [is] a bad idea"
Wednesday's Show - HowardStern.com (https://www.howardstern.com/show/2016/6/15/wolfie-jd-harmeyer-observations/)

I'm not sure where he really stands.

Did he really change his mind or is this his way of staying "edgy" and/or "controversial? If he did change his mind on "assault weapons", why, what happened for this 180 degree reversal?

Ray

Maybe he's coming around lately, to our side? Lots of people doing that...

I mean, it's one thing to get a little confused over dualling scientific studies; but anyone with half a brain, looking at Orlando, is not going to come to the conclusion that the victims needed to be even more disarmed. :rolleyes:

[QUOTE="Slobray, post: 1466687, member: 22817"]
I'm not sure where he really stands.

Did he really change his mind or is this his way of staying "edgy" and/or "controversial?
Ray[/QUOTE]

Perhaps it depends on how long it's been since he took his medication...

JK above, really don't know squat about HS, except that he's very intelligent.

Me thinks HS has finally seen the light with regards to guns, useless laws, and how the 2nd is and will be effected! Maybe he will continue to speak PRO 2nd in his programs and that spreads the word we all need spread! Remember, ALL the "Shock Jocks" have a pretty big following, so having any one of them speak Pro 2nd helps us all! I usually cant stand HS, or Alex Jones, or Steve Quayel, but They do spread the word!

First of all, on behalf of all the members of this site. Thank you for being so considerate to warn us of the language content in those vids. Mighty big of you. Especially with the wide age range of our membership.
Yes I still, in your words, respect Howard. He does get moody at times and you are trying to take a single rant and base your opinion off that. If you have never listened to Howard or just listen every once and awhile. You can get the wrong impression. But if you have listened to him for as many years as I have, you will have a different opinion based on years of listening to his opinion.
Gee...I deeply, and with a most humble groveling appeal wish to apologize for not letting you know that Howard Stern may use foul language somewhere in his rant. :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top