JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Howa
Caliber
6.5mm Grendel
City
Twisp
State
Washington
Zip Code
Last chance, guys, if this doesn't sell soon, I'll just hang onto it for awhile and see what the market does over the next few months.

Up for sale is my Howa 1500 Mini Action in 6.5 Grendel. This is the heavy barrel version, barrel is 20" long and threaded. The rifle is configured as follows:

Boyd's Classic stock in Pepper Laminate, pillar bedded by me.
Jefferson Outdoors flush bottom metal, this eliminates the mag hanging down, and still holds 4 rounds.
VG6 Precision Gamma 6.5 brake
Bushnell Engage 4-12x40 scope with Deploy MOA reticle, 1" tube.
Warne rings & EGW Picatinny rail installed, will also include a Leupold set, clearance is tight with the rail for top loading the mag.
I installed lighter trigger springs, it currently breaks at about 2#, will include the originals.

A16A50D1-0471-4F75-A522-B76B3FF6A697_1_201_a.jpeg

CFB47363-99B8-4A39-899E-E7EAE99B0A4F_1_201_a.jpeg

I put this together as a longer range alternative to my Savage .223, but have converted the Savage to 6.5 Creedmoor, so this is now redundant. It's capable of some impressive accuracy with the right ammo, sub-MOA is the norm, and I've shot several that were in the 1/4" area. It does NOT like factory Hornady SST 123's, but ELD-M's are like candy. No more than 500 rounds down the pipe. If you were to build this rifle yourself, you'd be well over $1000.

I'm asking $800 OBO shipped to FFL of your choice, $600 for rifle only. FFL must accept shipment from a private party. If you happen to be in North Central Washington, I'd be happy to arrange to meet at an FFL of your choosing. Payment via USPS money order.

In addition to the rifle, I also have a Redding Type-S Match bushing 2 die set (full length resizer), 2 bushings with case, and a set of Competition shell holders. Total current value is over $300, will sell as a package for $250 shipped. Payment via PayPal, I'll cover fees (NO F&F!), or USPS money order.

6C3E3EC7-B1B9-43A7-9F4A-6CA63EE5271F.jpeg

C465B1F0-BB61-4577-9556-84D17D40FBAF.jpeg

Mostly looking for cash, but I'd accept part trades on the following:

Primers! Rifle or pistol, large or small, but don't need magnum anything. Not brand picky, but do prefer CCI.
Labradar chronograph.

Dave

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: