Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

WTS/WTT OR Howa HCR Chassis Rifle 6.5 Creedmoor New/Unfired

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jcon268

Reactions
$880 with box of ammo and hard case included

NEW and UNFIRED Howa HCR 6.5 creedmoor bolt action rifle up for sale.

After buying, I came to find out that long range shooting takes some pretty serious time and money commitments. I just wasn't able to make it happen and I'd rather someone who can takes it and turns it into something I couldn't.

Includes:
10 round mag
Original Box
I am now throwing in 20 rounds of Hornady American Whitetail ammo AND the pictured double rifle case

Again this is has never been fired. Purchased in mid 2018 at Sportsman's Warehouse in Portland. No rail or optic has ever been mounted to this.

20180927_222939 (1).jpg

20180927_223151.jpg
20180927_223208.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Mary's Pistols
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic small business with equally excellent folks running the place. I was given fair value for a trade in and was able to order something I...
    • Red98422
  • Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I have now purchased 2 Safe’s and constantly recommend people go here. You get better quality than the other liberty safes made for places like...
    • Motojohonda
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just dropped by today to pick up a rifle … this is what a gun store should be! None of the crotchety bluster and BS that so many other gun stores...
    • DLS
  • Supporting Vendor J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I'll put in a good word for J&B Firearms Sales in Beaverton, on Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy (across the street from KFC and BiMart). I've always had...
    • RVNvet