JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
City
Salem
State
Oregon
I have a Howa 308 with a vortex viper 4-16 hslr on top of it that has about 100 rounds through it. It has the houge stock on it and is a great hunting gun. Would like 300 with out scope or 600 with. Has warne 20 Moa rings.

I also have a ruger precision Rimfire with a athlon midas btr 4.5-27 on top but wouldn't mind keeping the scope. This one has about 50 rounds through it. I would like 350 for this one. I can get pictures of this one as needed.

I also have a couple 870 on the shotgun page. Looking to get one nice 308 bolt set up for more of bench shooting as I have gotten into archery hunting.

1078288E-9681-4540-9F75-036BA58ECF20.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I have a Howa 308 with a vortex viper 4-16 hslr on top of it that has about 100 rounds through it. It has the houge stock on it and is a great hunting gun. Would like 300 with out scope or 600 with. Has warne 20 Moa rings.

I also have a ruger precision Rimfire with a athlon midas btr 4.5-27 on top but wouldn't mind keeping the scope. This one has about 50 rounds through it. I would like 350 for this one. I can get pictures of this one as needed.

I also have a couple 870 on the shotgun page. Looking to get one nice 308 bolt set up for more of bench shooting as I have gotten into archery hunting.

View attachment 505089

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.