JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Receivers - Accessories : Parts
AK receivers. As per photo. Price includes shipping. Blanks. Ship anywhere. No transfer
now if you look at the pictures they are made from flats into FULL 100% recivers and he is selling the compleated reciver

and from his email

items are not serialized. If you want you can register them yourself. I sell them as is to anybody who wish to have them. As for jail, they throw a lot of people in jail, just because they can. I do not jump their hoops. Its for sure.

You want it or you dont

and also

Home mades are not illegal. Selling them is, but where is the fact of selling?

I mean seriously?
Its the same as advertising a full auto minus the sear and a few extra parts " wink, wink" ....however for the right price I can hook you up. It just seems too phony. I'm sure its some Piers Morgan fan-boy on the other side of the monitor licking his chops for some gun enthusiast to PM him.

I mean seriously?
Its the same as advertising a full auto minus the sear and a few extra parts " wink, wink" ....however for the right price I can hook you up. It just seems too phony. I'm sure its some Piers Morgan fan-boy on the other side of the monitor licking his chops for some gun enthusiast to PM him.

Yeah, and some poor stooge will probably get nailed for it.
I couldn't see the pics, as they would not come up, ?
There are lots of sting ads out there.
Just do things straight and never a worry. :)

PayPal has no authority to send you to the Grey Bars Hotel.

I would not give to Hoots to an Owl to PayPal anyway... Reminds me of ...

Nevermind, you wouldn't understand....

philip,
Forget I said something, what Me Post? Not on my life, I didn't, I swear :D

Yeah, and some poor stooge will probably get nailed for it.
I couldn't see the pics, as they would not come up, ?
There are lots of sting ads out there.
Just do things straight and never a worry. :)

Takn, I saw the Photo's Loud & Clear, in fact, using the built in Microscope on my iPad, I saw the Micro Stamp BATFEandXYZ "this here recevier is worth Ten Years in Your Choice of Siberian Vacation Resort centers. Maximum Protection, for Our Protection, your Miles Will Not Vary, we do not approve of Pay Pal, or its Sponsors. Do not ask for Green Stamps with your purchase, we don't have no Stinkin' Green Stamps, err badges..."

philip,
The BoonDocks, "...Once upon a time, It was a dark & stormy night... But that was Not this night...."

PayPal has no authority to send you to the Grey Bars Hotel.

I would not give to Hoots to an Owl to PayPal anyway... Reminds me of ...

Nevermind, you wouldn't understand....

philip,
Forget I said something, what Me Post? Not on my life, I didn't, I swear :D

BoonDocks, I was being facetious. Nothing more

BoonDocks, I was being facetious. Nothing more

Missed the /facetious BB Code :B

Thanks though, it helps to know facetious when you see it.

One time I stepped in a pile of facetious, I couldn't wipe it off with a brush! I had to go down to the Fire Station, and get Hosed Down, which they kindly did,when they smelled me coming !!!!

philip,
Who loves to play with words, when they are friendly, but he has had a word or two, bite him in the butt, and that is just mean !

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top