JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am curious...
My hypothetical method would be the coin pocket on my jeans, but I have yet to acquire any. Something I should do before backpacking this summer.

There is that new pocket clip thing they came out with. Its cool, but costly for no reason.

I carry two speed strips in my "Tuff" products speed strip carrier from Amazon. Holds two six round speeds strips and discreetly wraps around my belt. Has a very low profile too.

Dont listen to the negative reviews.. I took a chance on mine and it works perfectly. Fits TWO bianchi speed strips perfectly. My thought is, the motards who left 1 star reviews didnt actually test it out thoroughly. I did.. They fit fine and draw out fine.

Honestly, I love it having switched from speed loaders (waste of time IMO) to speed strips.

Normally Id suggest pocket carry but I carry other junk in my front pockets so it rules that out.

upload_2019-5-15_21-0-59.jpeg

This is how we used to carry speed strips when I still carried a revolver on duty. Went from these to the speed loaders. That was a long time ago.

I carry mine on the strong side in a watch pocket since I switch the revolver to the weak hand for reloading. If I was on the trail I have a leather pouch that wraps around the belt that contains two seven shot speed strips. I also have a nylon bullet strip on my old hunting fanny pack. What do you thing about Mas Ayoob's suggestion to always delete one round on a speed strip to facilitate manipulation ? I have had trouble with speed loaders dumping the rounds while still riding in the pouch. I like to use them for range use. I the past I have carried spare rounds in the old fashion Barney Fife leather scabbard. These rounds developed serious verdigris.

I had canvas speed strip cover made for 38/357 and some made for 44spl/44mag.
Different color canvas for different calibers. Here is one for my 38 special speed strips.
20190525_110158.jpg
20190525_110212.jpg
20190525_110233.jpg

They keep the pocket little out of the hollow points, no one knows what they are when you take out change from your pocket. The speed strip comes out of sleve easily.
I need to get more of them made up.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews