JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The A team 3 of them crash into an apt. they then empty multiple rounds from their Mini 14's the two bad guys fire full magazines from what ever firearms they are using. And in the end of 100+ rounds being fired across maybe 20ft no one is hit.

For a good movies use of firearms I like OPEN RANGE The revolvers actually shoot 6 shots and then actually have to be reloaded. The Rifles the same. And that shot of the 12ga through the pine board wall of the shack was AWESOME.

I also find it funny how brainwashed people are by Hollywood. The spokesman review had a story on the Spokane police dept buying suppressors. The comments were hilarious, I would guess at least ninety percent of the commenters had no clue and their opinions were formed from watching movies.

I watched WW2 movie like, the big red machine' or something like that not long ago. And there was a war scene and in the background you can see a semi truck pulling a big white trailer cut across the screen about a half mile away. Very obvious to me but I like to scan the whole screen

Several episodes of 'The Rifleman' where he (or others) were displaying their shooting prowess shooting a variety of targets in front of buildings - and the target going flying and nothing hitting the walls behind the shots!

I have to go back and look at that movie for its shooting. But as I remember it was a really great movie.

Dang man, if you haven't seen it in a bunch of years, you need to watch it again. That is if you're a solid Clint Eastwood Western fan?

It is a great movie....but...
Swapping the cylinders on his Remington revolver , for a "quick reload" was not done in the 19th century , as a general rule.
Andy
Dang it Andy! Now I have to block that out of my mind before I see it again!

Dang man, if you haven't seen it in a bunch of years, you need to watch it again. That is if you're a solid Clint Eastwood Western fan?

Dang it Andy! Now I have to block that out of my mind before I see it again!
I own the The Good The Bad and The Ugly DVD. In my humble opinion the best western ever made. And made in Italy... lol

Anyone remember that scene from Loaded Weapon 1 where Colt & Luger are sneaking around and racking the slides on their pistols over and over? I know it's satire, but it pretty much sums up Hollywood. I also especially like the scenes in TV and movies where the actor runs out of ammo in the semi-auto, and the darn gun just keeps clicking over and over with each trigger pull. :rolleyes:

and the darn gun just keeps clicking over and over with each trigger pull.
Or the guy keeps 'shooting' at a particular target, the gun 'recoils' in his hand - but the slide is in the open position! Usually in a group scene with many shooting where is is easily overlooked but I remember this from the scene in 'Sudden Impact' where the gangsters were shooting at the wood crate where they thought DH was hiding.

I own the The Good The Bad and The Ugly DVD. In my humble opinion the best western ever made. And made in Italy... lol

Many years ago....I just can't do the G,B and Ugly anymore. Too long, or something. Some of those old spaghetti Westerns are tough to watch now, with the lip movement not matching the audio, and such. Too slow and dry.

I like the 'early' prop guns - especially the WInchester 1873s with the forestock removed to create the illusion they were 1860 Henrys.

A gun show I was at a couple years ago had a couple of these for sale with an early production company name stamped on them.

Many years ago....I just can't do the G,B and Ugly anymore. Too long, or something. Some of those old spaghetti Westerns are tough to watch now, with the lip movement not matching the audio, and such. Too slow and dry.
Those movies are like listening to Neil Young they are not polished just good...

Oh come on! When I was young and we were allowed to play cops and robbers or cowboys and Indians or even when we were just playing with those little green army men, I never had to reload and everyone carried a machine gun. It wasn't until we were 10 years old and got our real.22 caliber guns, had to take the target and hunting class in school that we learned the cold hard truth about gun, machine guns and the amount of time it took to reload. And we still went to every John Wayne or Audie Murphy movie and the bullit count didn't matter!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top