JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Started watching 'Bonanza' from episode one last night and clearly saw in several situations guys carrying/shooting 26" Mod 94 Sporting RIfles with the forestocks removed to create the illusion of them being Henrys!

Started watching 'Bonanza' from episode one last night and clearly saw in several situations guys carrying/shooting 26" Mod 94 Sporting RIfles with the forestocks removed to create the illusion of them being Henrys!
Not to mention those fugly great westerns they're all packing.

I'm kinda' glad I don't have such great 'Gun Smarts" as some you guys around here. What little I do have already affects some of the great movies I've loved for a lot of years. :D

I have learned to live with the usual endless magazines, revolvers that shoot way more than six shots, explosions spiked with gasoline to create huge fireballs, but tonight was special. I've been binge watching "Night Shift" on netflix, partway through season 3 there is a swat team shoot out with bad guys! The bad guys are shooting out of the windows of an OFFICE TRAILER, AND THEN DUCKING DOWN FOR "COVER"! Apparently office trailers in texas are bullet proof and incapable of being hit by a swat team thirty feet away (no holes). I'm getting plate carriers loaded with quarter inch paneling and flattened beer cans and selling them in the ' hood.
There is a shoot out in a medical drama, hmmm, I think I better watch this. Thanks.

I was watching the old movie 'El Cid' - Charlton Heston as Rodrigo Diaz with Sophia Loren as his squeeze - the battle on the beach part, and noticed a coupla things.

One of the Moors was wearing a wrist watch, and the folks up at 30,000 feet watching it all from their Boeing 707 were getting a sneak preview.

I was watching the old movie 'El Cid' - Charlton Heston as Rodrigo Diaz with Sophia Loren as his squeeze - the battle on the beach part, and noticed a coupla things.

One of the Moors was wearing a wrist watch, and the folks up at 30,000 feet watching it all from their Boeing 707 were getting a sneak preview.
Yeah but , Sophia Loren....Vavoom ! :D
Andy

Read your thread title and thought...pretty god damn wrong...

See any use of a suppressor, rifles fired in small room with no ear pro, using sheet metal for cover (cars, walls, etc.), people getting blown off their feet when shot, good guys taking torso hits from rifles and surviving...

I'm sure there's more but that's just off the top of my head.

Perhaps the worst offense, imo, is that they use firearms at all without taking even one afternoon to go learn to shoot.

Movies & TV shows are totally exempt from Newton's Third Law of Motion, equal and opposite reactions and so forth lol.

She is still the most beautiful woman on the planet.

Apart from, y'know........................... ;)
Lets not be losing our heads now..

Sophia_and_jayne.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top