JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"NRA fine", "excellent" would describe them. If you are considering selling one of those rifles I think Gunbroker is the largest audience. Good pic's showing all areas of the gun well do more than any words. Watch the selling prices for awhile if you want a idea of value.

If you are considering on selling/trading your rifles and supplies make sure to post them here so interested parties (yes, me too!!!!) can drool over them, i mean buy them. ;)

Will do. Although most of the members here don't seem to be interested in, or have as much appreciation for the "good-'ole guns".
Maybe I could list them as a 'tactical frontier' or 'stage coach defense' edition.:s0114:

Will do. Although most of the members here don't seem to be interested in, or have as much appreciation for the "good-'ole guns".
Maybe I could list them as a 'tactical frontier' or 'stage coach defense' edition.:s0114:

Well there's "Fudd" and there's "classic antiques".

Mid '70s vintage '94 Winchester= BORING. Early 1895 saddle ring carbine= HAWT ( did I just type that? )

I love the early Winchesters, in fact I was sorely disappointed in the collection at The Winchester Mystery House when I went there....surprisingly small. ( of course, the house is the attraction...)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top