JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
ok, i am guilty. but how many guys here actually are aware of what the state is doing to our rights? i assumed (wrongfully i guess) that people who care about firearms would also be interested in hearing about the government stealing the only tool we have for a free society.

To me, That is news everyone should hear about and i know a lot of people out there dont watch or listen to the news.

So am i so misguided in trying to share this with the people who hold true to their hearts, the rights and freedoms of this country.

I would think as a medium for the patriots of this country, who support the constitution, this forum would be anxious to spread the word about the
activities of our state legislators refusing to enact the vote of the people.

if you find this to be too trivial to be told here then i was sadly mistaken about the membership and/or owners here. I would think the hijacking of our votes is some thing every american should be aware of and so i act. i guess i am hoping there are a few people out there that still care about this country.

i apoligize for making the assumption everyone, everywhere needs to, or wants to, know their vote no longer counts.

Put down the bong dude! You're using things not in this thread out of context for sympathy.

ok, i am guilty. but how many guys here actually are aware of what the state is doing to our rights? i assumed (wrongfully i guess) that people who care about firearms would also be interested in hearing about the government stealing the only tool we have for a free society.

To me, That is news everyone should hear about and i know a lot of people out there dont watch or listen to the news.

So am i so misguided in trying to share this with the people who hold true to their hearts, the rights and freedoms of this country.

I would think as a medium for the patriots of this country, who support the constitution, this forum would be anxious to spread the word about the
activities of our state legislators refusing to enact the vote of the people.

if you find this to be too trivial to be told here then i was sadly mistaken about the membership and/or owners here. I would think the hijacking of our votes is some thing every american should be aware of and so i act. i guess i am hoping there are a few people out there that still care about this country.

i apoligize for making the assumption everyone, everywhere needs to, or wants to, know their vote no longer counts.
off track!!!

Put down the bong dude! You're using things not in this thread out of context for sympathy.

i put the bong down 35 yrs ago DUDE. the last thing i need is sympathy from you or yours. my point was clear, if you dont give a crap about whats going on around you, then you need the sympathy. all i am trying to do is inform the masses. you can put that in your pipe and smoke it all day and its still the same thing.

i care about more than just myself, something that comes with age to some of us. so i waste my time trying to help people keep the freedoms they take for granted. so go sell your mandy pandy "all i care to talk about is guns" to someone who gives 2 cents.

if you read my posts, its all about the "sanction" by the moderator regarding my other thread. yes, i used this post as an example of how easily the double standard applies. he closed my post as it may "cause us to disagree". that argument could be used on any thread here so i was pointing that out.

maybe you didnt understand what i was doing, but then again, if you dont give a crap about your country, nothing i post will change that.

i put the bong down 35 yrs ago DUDE. the last thing i need is sympathy from you or yours. my point was clear, if you dont give a crap about whats going on around you, then you need the sympathy. all i am trying to do is inform the masses. you can put that in your pipe and smoke it all day and its still the same thing.

i care about more than just myself, something that comes with age to some of us. so i waste my time trying to help people keep the freedoms they take for granted. so go sell your mandy pandy "all i care to talk about is guns" to someone who gives 2 cents.

if you read my posts, its all about the "sanction" by the moderator regarding my other thread. yes, i used this post as an example of how easily the double standard applies. he closed my post as it may "cause us to disagree". that argument could be used on any thread here so i was pointing that out.

maybe you didnt understand what i was doing, but then again, if you dont give a crap about your country, nothing i post will change that.
ok.... well, where were we before being interrupted???

Returning to the scheduled program-

My dog woke me with there barking at 2:19am! I looked out my three years olds window and saw someone in my truck and another person out side the door of the vehicle. I jumped into my pants and grabbed my "new" S&W out of my finger safe...

Then...

1. Woke up the wife and asked her to gather the kids and dog (if inside) and meet me in the 3 year old's bedroom.

2. Grabbed the phone and called 911 while returning to the kid's bedroom.

3. Confirmed all were present and asked wife to lock the door. Then the wife observed from the window while passing descriptions of perps, SUV, etc. and our location and intentions to the 911 operator. I watched and listened.

4. We awaited the deputies while still watching and describing.

5. The deputies arrived. They hooked-up the perps. Then a deputy knocked on our door. I answered it, un-armed, and ...

my $.02

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads