JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

How would you answer a telephone survey that asked if you own a gun?

• I would answer Yes because I do.

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • I would answer No because I don't.

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • I would answer No even though I do.

Votes: 10 12.5%
  • I would refuse to answer.

Votes: 4 5.0%
  • I would not take the survey.

Votes: 62 77.5%

• Total voters
I am a firm believer that the person whom I never met may be scouting me for a possible robbery thus would never give them information on firearms or other high value items in my home.

I rarely remember to carry my phone with me but something Dad taught me is its always fun to jam these people up with some sort of religious survey of your own. On a side note, I was actually at memaloose shooting when my boss called, asked everyone to hold fire until I hit answer, then screamed a bunch of expletives as we all started up again.

I would say "I'm sorry. Mr. Kruejl recently passed and I am in charge of his estate. Please remove him from your call list as he is deceased."

I would give them the make, model & serial numbers in order to help validate the integrity of the survey. That would include all privately transferred firearms as well. I'd then give them the phone numbers for all my buddies as well.

I may have to try that.

"Can I ask you a question? What are you wearing?"

You want a real hoot? Today some dork from of all places STATE FARM INSURANCE calls me and says he's checking up on a conversation I had with "John" so time back (we have had the same insurance for the last 28 years and I have done no shopping to replace it)

Anyway soon as its my turn to talk I ask "So what you Wearing? He busts up laughing and says well not Kakis. I hang up.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top