JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

How would you answer a telephone survey that asked if you own a gun?

• I would answer Yes because I do.

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • I would answer No because I don't.

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • I would answer No even though I do.

Votes: 10 12.5%
  • I would refuse to answer.

Votes: 4 5.0%
  • I would not take the survey.

Votes: 62 77.5%

• Total voters
Me? I would gibberish out a mixture of VietNamese, German & the Eight words of Mexican I know, continuing with "Cum Bic VietMi"?

Regardless that recently in a thread, that I was told it was not properly grammatical ( :cool: ) but I forgive the (lack of) density of an airhead !!!!

When they Continued to continue... I would say that Eight of the voices in my head tell me I should continue making my ThermoNuclear Projectiles...

Cum Bic VietMi????

philipINtheBoonDocks ... I only answer to One Voice: the Holy Spirit, but I have alot of fun saying I hear Eight Voices, it annoys those who Annoy me. :rolleyes: !!!!

Survey, someone cold calling or any other solicitor gets a "no thank you" and disconnect within 5 seconds. Because a lot if this crap is pre-recorded messages, despite being illegal in OR (or used to be), I also hang up, especially if I answer with "This is...." and am greeted with silence of more than 5 seconds. I never say Hello twice.

I don't answer the phone if caller ID shows a number that I don't recognize.

If I get tricked, or am feeling a little spry, I will answer. If that was one of the questions, I would answer honestly. No, I don't not own a gun. (I would assume that 'a' means singular and not go any further than that.)

:s0114:

If I got tricked into answering I would tell them to define "gun". This my rifle this is my gun, one is for shooting and one is for fun.:D

First indication of sales or survey calls get a polite no thanks and hang up. Done. Don't even hang on the phone long enough to find out what it's for

As a matter of fact I do own some firearms. However if I were to get a phone call asking me if I owned a firearm I would answer 'No' for the simple reason I have no knowledge of who is really asking the question.

On the other hand I have been asked that question by a young lady at a doctors office and replied that yes. I own a grease gun, a calking gun, a paint spray gun, a soldering gun, and a hot air gun for activating heat shrink sheet and tube. The look on the young ladies face was priceless and the discussion ended right there.

"so sollee no speekee engrish" or " Charlie Wongs Chinese noodle factory and whorehouse, Chuck speaking" or "Praise the lord! Have you heard the good word today?"

I have also found that none of these turds speak French, gives me a chance to practice my limited skills, thank you Father Horvath Gerlac.

I really love caller I.D., gives me a chance to brighten up my day. Rather than get mad and shout and hang up, I can have some fun with these @sshats.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top