JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
With all the talk of liberal/ conservative, rep,dem and other things, I am going to give a brief description of myself, physical and thinking. I am very interested in where everyone thinks I would fall.

I am 45 shaved head goatie athletic build.
7 children.
I am religus but practice tolorance!!!!! Something I see a big lack of.
there is a Constitution, Bill of Rights and Amendments for a reason
there is a golden rule for a reason ( an almost exact version can be found in all religions, and I feel it is common sense)
there are the 10 commandments for a reason
I think our school system has gone to the wayside
I believe in due process of the law
I do not believe any body should be put down for thier race, religion, sexual prefrence,looks,or education or should they be ostracized for any of these reasons.
I believe in gay marriage
I believe in a persons right to abortion
I feel if one chooses to do illegal activities it is there choice just remember do the crime do the time, dont ask for my tax dollars to help you.
I think prisoners have to many rights.
I think all Americans should serve in the military, there could even be ways for the handicapped to serve.
I am sick of OUR soldiers being the worlds police. If a country wants our help then they can ask and pony up the cost.
I think our government needs to better take care of its veterans from the military.
I think takeing corpral punishment out o the schools has cost this country dearly.
I think kids having more rights then thier parents or gaurdians is out right insane.
I am sick of the goverment trying to butt its nose in everything.
I think both major political parties have mucked things up for the last several presidencies and have lost contact with America as a whole.
I feel most politicians could care less about the Constitution,The Bill of Rights and all the Amendments. Both parties have gone around them.
I am anti union ( when they started it was for a good cause now they are a hinderance and sit back and sway elections by spending due money on campaigns and tell members who to vote for)
I believe most everyone is capeable of work. Those that are not due to sever handicaps should have assistance
I feel that we all are Americans, I dont think we need to emphasise the original nationalities but honor them. All but a few of us were originally immigrants.
I think we all need to step up to plate and bring OUR COUNTRY BACK TO HER ORIGINAL GLORY!!!!!!!

I hope that is enough for an accurate judgement if not ask me questions.
OK I have my fire suit on!!!!!!

there are the 10 commandments for a reason
I believe in a persons right to abortion
You believe its ok to murder children then you say we should follow the 10 Commandments? Interesting. I bet your 7 children are happy you didn't abort them.

I am sick of OUR soldiers being the worlds police. If a country wants our help then they can ask and pony up the cost.
I agree but for different reasons. I think our country should punish bad countries and not try to correct them so much. Like North Korea.. It is threatening to nuke America. We should tell them cease and desist or prepare to be turned into a pile of radioactive dust.

With all the talk of liberal/ conservative, rep,dem and other things, I am going to give a brief description of myself, physical and thinking. I am very interested in where everyone thinks I would fall.

OK I have my fire suit on!!!!!!

Masochistic are you? :huh:

You know, if you just wanted a bunch of people calling you names, you could have just started a thread titled, "Not all cops are bad". :s0114:

You believe its ok to murder children then you say we should follow the 10 Commandments? Interesting. I bet your 7 children are happy you didn't abort them.

I agree but for different reasons. I think our country should punish bad countries and not try to correct them so much. Like North Korea.. It is threatening to nuke America. We should tell them cease and desist or prepare to be turned into a pile of radioactive dust.

You are right they are greatful we didnt chose to abort them. They are but it was Our choice, no where in the Bible does it say where a fetus is a child, only science has tried to. Tt is a persons choice I nor anyone can judge them only God has true judgement over them ( I see you dont practice tolerance like the Bible teaches) here is some refrences for which I come to my conclusion. http://joeschwartz.net/life.htm.

I totally agree with you on the N. Korea issue IMHO opinion after the threat they made it should be all done and over as I type

Last Edited:
9. All political discussion must be directly related to firearms, gun rights, or the second amendment.

There are many different people here with many different viewpoints on various issues. Like religion, discussing these issues here is highly likely to offend and very little good can come of it. We need to be focusing on the things that bring us together (firearms), not the things that have the potential to divide us (politics).

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top