JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm wondering if anybody has been to Keith's sporting goods Recently and can tell me how wiped out they are on handguns especially looking for a Springfield XD subcompact or XDM in 40 caliber I live out in Forest Grove and would hate to drive clear out there and find out that they are wiped out. And I cannot get through on your phone it's either busy or they won't answer.

Thanks

I was there not long ago. I can't give you any helpful information regarding XD's but I can testify that their phone was ringing non-stop while I was there and going unanswered. They were simply too busy to tend to answering it.

E

For as many people that shop at keiths I'm really surprised he doesn't have a website. You would figure he would get with the times.

I was their on Friday and had lots of guns in the case but also a long lines as well.
I heard they are getting guns in everyday but they have a waiting line at the door when they open.
You will need to go and see what they have.

I was there not long ago. I can't give you any helpful information regarding XD's but I can testify that their phone was ringing non-stop while I was there and going unanswered. They were simply too busy to tend to answering it.

That is nothing new.

For as many people that shop at keiths I'm really surprised he doesn't have a website. You would figure he would get with the times.

Over 5,000 Guns in Stock - Gun Dealer Shop Portland Oregon - Gun Broker Vancouver Washington WA OR

I'll have to stop by Northwest armory and check them out having been in there for long time I know Keith's had really good prices and Thats why go there to buy my rifles or pistol ill have to see if Northwest Armory is open tomorrow. Yeah I am looking for a 40 caliber

You can call the Gun Broker in Clackamas. They will answer the phone (at least that has been my experience) and they will tell you if they have it, for real. It is the place I like to go the best and their prices seem to beat NW Armory fairly often, from what I've seen. Doesn't mean all the time but many times.

Anyway, that's just my plug for my favorite spot. Have bought 2 rifles and a derringer from them. Have bought 1 pistol from Keith's and I don't think I'll go back. It just wasn't as friendly and laid back as both NW Armory and The Gun Broker (Clackamas). And I have bought 2 pistols and a rifle from NW Armory.

I have been dealing with Keith for years and will continue. If you pick up the 40, BiMart in Tigard yesterday had handgun ammo in 38, 40 and 45. A few less 45 after I left, but more left.

You can call the Gun Broker in Clackamas. They will answer the phone (at least that has been my experience) and they will tell you if they have it, for real. It is the place I like to go the best and their prices seem to beat NW Armory fairly often, from what I've seen. Doesn't mean all the time but many times.

Anyway, that's just my plug for my favorite spot. Have bought 2 rifles and a derringer from them. Have bought 1 pistol from Keith's and I don't think I'll go back. It just wasn't as friendly and laid back as both NW Armory and The Gun Broker (Clackamas). And I have bought 2 pistols and a rifle from NW Armory.
TGB is closer to me, and they do answer their phones but for the firearms I was shopping for, NW Armory had them beat in price and availability. The downside is that NW Armory hasn't been answering their phones for the past two weeks. That's my experience.

NW Armory has a few XDs and XDMs in stock, I was fondling a few of them, don't remember which caliber, possibly .40.

a bit OT but I have noticed that everyone seems to be out of 9mm handguns as well as 9mm ammo so i would say going 40 cal would be a good idea. I was personally thinking about buying a 9mm but I would like to not wait half a year to shoot it.

a bit OT but I have noticed that everyone seems to be out of 9mm handguns as well as 9mm ammo so i would say going 40 cal would be a good idea. I was personally thinking about buying a 9mm but I would like to not wait half a year to shoot it.

Seriously....I got a glock 19 about a month ago now and i bought 500rds off the internet. Now i cant find anything around here that i can afford in mass to shoot. Its bumming me out.

I was at Keith's on Saturday to take a peek. It looked like a soup line for those who missed the boat. They even had a "wait here in this line" sign.
Smiled and left...ugh.

Thanks guys for all your input. I went to Northwest armory today and they had the XD 40 subcompact that wanted. And I was surprised at the amount of ammo they had there and the good variety of it well better than bi mart and Walmart by far.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top