JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So it seems no one seems to know oregon law

1. Initiative Petition needs atleast 1000 signatures to get a title and the title needs to approved by the AG. YES IP17 and IP18 had 2000 so they could

2. They need 8% of the number of people who voted during the last governor election to have their IP on the ballot.

THAT IS 1.4 MILLON SIGNATURES.

No way will they get 1.4 million signatures so stop getting your panties tied into knots
Screenshot_20211207-125522.png

Register firearms with the State? Um No.

Will not comply.
COME ON..... it's just going to be a yearly tab fee for $80 + $120 in fees and taxes... You have to apply to the state every 12 months. If the algorithm finds that you are supporting the correct politics then you will be approved. Simply attach the tab to the gun and then activate the RFID chip to meet compliance... It's a simple process really an will generate 1.6bil for the state so they can end covid.

Talk to normies who own firearms. A single mom friend of ours inherited several firearms earlier this year when her dad passed away has no idea what they are, but is keeping them just in case. She described the guns as a little pistol, a bigger one, several long guns and an AR-15 that her dad got because Obama said he couldn't have it.

If this BS passes, she would have no idea if she was breaking the law or how to comply

How are the luciferians planning to enforce any of these common sense mandates?
Seems a devil's errand don't it!
Targeting use will likely be the only tool available to them, tattle tails at the ranges, "friends", and neighbors!

I have thousands invested in these about to be newly illegal items and will not be registering them, surrendering them, selling them to the state, or anything, Phuckum, they can eat a big bag of dicks!

How are the luciferians planning to enforce any of these common sense mandates?
Hey now, don't put the cart before the horse. First we must make everyone a felon. Then we can talk about selective enforcement, likely based in skin color or online presence.

The number of valid signatures required to qualify an initiative for the ballot is based on a percentage of the total votes cast for governor at the last election:
  • For a constitutional initiative, 8% of valid signatures is required.
  • 4% (74,680) of valid signatures
So... they'll need roughly 150,000 signatures.
Not 1.4 million. They have a very, very good chance at getting that many.
Looks like it's set up to be statutory, so that puts the threshold down to only 4%.
Says the number of signatures required is around 112,000.
That's going to be pretty easy to get in anti-2A sh*tholes like Portland, Eugene, and Salem.
I fear for you guys... :( And we've got our own brand of anti-2A insanity up here, too...

Looks like it's set up to be statutory, so that puts the threshold down to only 4%.
Says the number of signatures required is around 112,000.
That's going to be pretty easy to get in anti-2A sh*tholes like Portland, Eugene, and Salem.
I fear for you guys... :( And we've got our own brand of anti-2A insanity up here, too...
Last time around they gave up because they thought the pandemic would hamper signature gathering, so they quit without trying to get enough. Maybe they'll run into the same problem this time. Also, nobody wants to work so maybe they'll have trouble hiring enought paid signature gatherers. Fingers crossed. :s0076:

Talk to normies who own firearms. A single mom friend of ours inherited several firearms earlier this year when her dad passed away has no idea what they are, but is keeping them just in case. She described the guns as a little pistol, a bigger one, several long guns and an AR-15 that her dad got because Obama said he couldn't have it.

If this BS passes, she would have no idea if she was breaking the law or how to comply
These are some of the people I hope we can reach.

Seems a devil's errand don't it!
Targeting use will likely be the only tool available to them, tattle tails at the ranges, "friends", and neighbors!

I have thousands invested in these about to be newly illegal items and will not be registering them, surrendering them, selling them to the state, or anything, Phuckum, they can eat a big bag of dicks!
It is an odd human condition that somehow a tiny few end up telling the vast majority what they can or cannot do.

Last time around they gave up because they thought the pandemic would hamper signature gathering, so they quit without trying to get enough. Maybe they'll run into the same problem this time. Also, nobody wants to work so maybe they'll have trouble hiring enought paid signature gatherers. Fingers crossed. :s0076:
They chose to go with volunteers. If they pay signature gatherers maybe we can get those signatures tossed.

Is there no one Oregon state organization we can put our support behind for this?
OSSA? (not till Wayne's gone)
OFF? (loose cannon)
OGO?

Second Amendment Foundation is the only place I can think of to send money to, but it seems like there should be an organization who can lead Oregon from within. Like the New York Rifle and Pistol Assoc. is leading for N.Y.

Is there no one Oregon state organization we can put our support behind for this?
OSSA? (not till Wayne's gone)
OFF? (loose cannon)
OGO?

Second Amendment Foundation is the only place I can think of to send money to, but it seems like there should be an organization who can lead Oregon from within. Like the New York Rifle and Pistol Assoc. is leading for N.Y.
My feeling is this has to be opposed by the people. The LEVO group is going to use their connections to churches to bolster the support for these Acts, along with all the usual gun hating suspects. Opponents of these Acts will have to leave their comfort zones if we are going to have a chance at defeating them. This means bringing it up with neighbors, friends, coworkers and whoever else will listen.

It's unfortunate that the FFLs don't have a lobby group in this State but as customers of the FFLs we can request that they look into the IPs and actively oppose them. I think many FFLs are reluctant to get political but in the case of IP17 and IP18 I think it would serve them to make an exception.

Some voices will carry more weight than others. It would be great if poor folks, more women and minorities would step up and speak out publicly about these Acts.

If these Acts make it on the ballot and you have the money to spend, consider going in with a few friends and buying a spot for an argument opposing the Act in the Voters Pamphlet. If you don't have the money but have 500 friends who will sign a petition, then you can get a free spot for the argument:

Measure Arguments

Any person or organization may file arguments in favor of, or in opposition to, a measure on the ballot by purchasing space for $1,200 or by submitting a petition signed by 500 voters. Arguments in favor of a measure appear first, followed by arguments in opposition to the measure, and are printed in a random order within each category.

There are many things we can do as individuals and in small groups to oppose these Acts. But like I mentioned earlier it may be out of peoples comfort zones.

Last Edited:
Note the make up of the people placed in the front rows of this photo of IP17 & IP18 supporters. Is the opposition to these IPs going to resemble the back rows or the front rows of people? Defeating these Acts is going to take a much broader make up of opponents than we have typically seen in the past opposition to gun restrictions.

IMG_2027.jpg

Note the make up of the people placed in the front rows of this photo of IP17 & IP18 supporters. Is the opposition to these IPs going to resemble the back rows or the front rows of people? Defeating these Acts is going to take a much broader make up of opponents than we have typically seen in the past opposition to gun restrictions.

View attachment 1084911
It is laughable to think that bunch of social justice miscreants can 'tell' anyone what they can or cannot do….as if wearing the nicolaitan apparel affords one a higher moral authority over the lives and property of others.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top