JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They can ask manufacturers or retail organizations how much of their inventory is sold in America on the retail/non-government channels. Publicly held companies may already publish this breakdown in their shareholder reports. Could also utilize the number of background checks run and then cross reference with manufacturer reported numbers as well.
I had in mind the millions of AK's made in eastern Europe and Asia, plus a lot of western arms diverted from their original intendees that have floated away in the Third World. There may be reasonably accurate records of US firearms manufactured, but coming up with what exists elsewhere in the world against that is only than a guess. One recent example of a massive diversion of weapons, everything we supplied to the Afghans.

Some of the statistics in support are seriously flawed. Of couse most gun violence is committed with guns that have "high capacity" magazines, because literally almost all of the most mundane firearms in America accept "high capacity" magazines. It's funny, didn't this organization try to do this before, but tried to make the limit six or seven rounds with no success? Also hasn't most of the new gun violence bump in Portland been almost exclusively handguns?

I've also never been able to figure out why a pistol grip adjustable stock or flash hider make a semiautomatic rifle any more deadly than a firearm without those things. Glad I kept the OEM stock for my PC 9.

On the upside, if the 9th Circuit questioned the constitutionality of the CA magazine ban and the composition of the Supremes (which I hate for a variety of other reasons) it seems likely that even if these pass they won't be found constitutional.

In the interim I predict 100s of 1000's of magazines and AR's are going to be purchased by Oregon firearms owners in the next year.

Last Edited:
Yep https://www.shoshanagugenheim.com/

Shoshana's work dismantles patriarchy in Jewish and other spaces, redistributes agency to the public domain and centers the female voice through the sacred and the mundane.
What the actual bubblegum! I just threw up in mouth a little bit reading that horse bubblegum.

And just because I apparently can. Dickhead dickhead dickhead

What the actual bubblegum! I just threw up in mouth a little bit reading that horse bubblegum.

And just because I apparently can. Dickhead dickhead dickhead
Interdisciplinary artist

Tells me everything I needed to know about her!
Under ( never ) Sexed, over achiever who has no life skills or experience what so ever, but has the ballz to tell us all how we should all live our lives, just like her!

Regrettably I'm leaving the state, along with all my possessions. Already have a house purchased and will be gone by next June.

Knowing the mindset and voting patterns of Multnomah County voters (who nearly always carry the state during elections) these will pass. Maybe, eventually, after a lot of money and time is spent they'll be overturned in court. But such laws will encourage more and more such legislation.

It's sad. I know I did all I could as a tax paying lawful voting adult over the decades to prevent the current state of our state, but it wasn't enough.

I can't do any more. My neighborhood is a lawless battleground, my family is not safe. It's time to go.

I'll continue my support and voting for my beliefs in another state. Maybe there my efforts will bear fruit.

Regrettably I'm leaving the state, along with all my possessions. Already have a house purchased and will be gone by next June.

Knowing the mindset and voting patterns of Multnomah County voters (who nearly always carry the state during elections) these will pass. Maybe, eventually, after a lot of money and time is spent they'll be overturned in court. But such laws will encourage more and more such legislation.

It's sad. I know I did all I could as a tax paying lawful voting adult over the decades to prevent the current state of our state, but it wasn't enough.

I can't do any more. My neighborhood is a lawless battleground, my family is not safe. It's time to go.

I'll continue my support and voting for my beliefs in another state. Maybe there my efforts will bear fruit.
Next time skip Montana and go straight to Wyoming. All the best to you and you're family 👍

winter.jpg

The good folks left in this country need to re-locate, re-organize, and re-member. We are witnessing some dark times for freedom and liberty.

We have to continue to do what we can to support the orgs that help us fight this and also other legal options.
Many would ask: Isn't the second amendment also a legal option? Isn't the Constitution and bill of rights the foundation for the rest of our legal system?

Support organizations that help in this fight. But we should also never lose sight that the opposition doesn't care about laws or rules that are in their way. In the big game the opposition cheats, plays dirty, and has no sense of fair play. To make matters worse the referees (judges) have been bribed, and our coaches (representatives) have been paid to throw the game. And all the while we just sit on the bench, or at best, complain to these corrupt referees and coaches...hoping for a fair game. Maybe this is a case where we need to take our ball to a different playground.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top