JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
page.jpg

I've already done it. I'm sick of these commies in Oregon. I've sold my house in Salem (closes Oct. 7,) and already bought for CASH a home in Tennessee.

Constitutional carry. Don't need permission or paperwork to buy/sell guns between private parties. Easy land use planning laws. In other words, FREEDOM.

Here's a pic of my new digs in a town of just 600 people. It's only 14 miles to the county seat of 8,000 people which has a good hospital/doctor clinic and GASP, a Walmart Supercenter!

Here's a pic of my new digs:

View attachment 1037121
Nice, but it's only the good ones who leave. Whish my wife could get a transfer so I could do the same except I'd rather Idaho, congratulations. One less vote sucks though.

We would have to fight it on the ballot title and tie it up, otherwise if it goes up as "banning of assault weapons and high capacity magazines" it'll pass so fast we won't even know what hit us. Then we'll get to see all the "blood of tyrants" rants here from the folks who didn't vote that'll do absolutely nothing.

All of us here including myself should do everything we can including donations or you can kiss your gun rights goodbye if it goes up for vote.

To answer your question: if it passes I'll move away from Oregon.
Just because they pass it doesn't give them the right to do anything about it. send bachelors and body bags

Here they go, using the kids to push your disarmament.

The mother, Shoshana Gugenheim Kedem, sounds like a real piece of work too "No one in our family wants to see the result of this be more police presence at parks." and she goes on to advocate for gun control. Kedem needs to learn the history of her people and what happened when they were disarmed.

I hate the crap this state has turned into, too. However, while moving may delay, it won't prevent. The mentality of the uber-Karens and tyrants on the local and national level is cancerous. That is the real pandemic. If we keep running we will eventually run out of places to which we can flee. Stand.

You can't stop bullies by giving in or trying to reason with their sense of fair play and compassion. They have none. Bullies feed on weakness.

I hate the crap this state has turned into, too. However, while moving may delay, it won't prevent. The mentality of the uber-Karens and tyrants on the local and national level is cancerous. That is the real pandemic. If we keep running we will eventually run out of places to which we can flee. Stand.

You can't stop bullies by giving in or trying to reason with their sense of fair play and compassion. They have none. Bullies feed on weakness.
I know it's a bummer but damn those folks in Eastern Oregon are fighting back. Went through lots of little cities on my way back from trip. Made me feel good cause they are loud n proud. Signs and flags such good people too so different. They won't back down ever I don't think.

Here they go, using the kids to push your disarmament.

The mother, Shoshana Gugenheim Kedem, sounds like a real piece of work too "No one in our family wants to see the result of this be more police presence at parks." and she goes on to advocate for gun control. Kedem needs to learn the history of her people and what happened when they were disarmed.
What a little dummy! Sorry didn't make it to the mom. 9 yr old making policy 👌

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top