JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I got there this afternoon, late in the show, but it looked to me that things are starting to moderate a bit. I saw a lot of $100/k primers, and a few less. There were some $35 bricks of .22lr, and lots of $30 boxes of 9mm.

BTW, I'll send you a PM, if you still want to meet up in the next few days.

I had a great time Saturday with three friends. Primers could be had for $89 a brick and plenty of them.

It had been so long since the last show I forgot what fun it was. Spent about $200 on stuff I wanted but paid dearly for some of it.

Good show really. :D

Drove 2 hours from Southern Oregon, picked up a Stevens 14 1/2 junior 22, some fair prices on ammo, a lot of little stuff instead of guns but a fun trip.

I don't know if it is a sign of the times or what but no big box 20 table vendors there with all new black weapons. Lot more elbow room behind the tables than before and maybe about 40 tables less than usual. Probably half the tables had no weapons on them. Again, maybe a sign of the times? A great day with friends, bought a couple blades and generally felt great to be back into humanity again. Saw a lot of old friends I hadn't seen for some time so it was a great show in that respect. Let's do it again soon.

Was actually surprised at the number of Non new black and shiney more of the older and better guns and such, though prices were still kinda high, it wasn't too bad! Bought a bunch of leather goods and muzzle loading supplies, even a couple of cans of Goex powder for the little ones to use up shooing their .54 flint locks, and the best part was, they had percussion caps at almost normal prices!
Met some cool folks talked guns for a while, and generally had a good time!

Was actually surprised at the number of Non new black and shiney more of the older and better guns and such, though prices were still kinda high, it wasn't too bad! Bought a bunch of leather goods and muzzle loading supplies, even a couple of cans of Goex powder for the little ones to use up shooing their .54 flint locks, and the best part was, they had percussion caps at almost normal prices!
Met some cool folks talked guns for a while, and generally had a good time!
wish i coulda gone with ya! we'll hit the next one!

Sorry I missed it. I haven't been checking for shows. Was at Hillsboro Costco today. 40% unmasked. Even younger folks. Speaking on signs of the times.

I'm mostly looking for reloading supplies. I keep missing by a day. "Were you here yesterday? No? Should have been. We had everything ".

Went Saturday afternoon. OK show. Pretty good selection of older guns at fair prices. Primers and ammo at
somewhat insane prices. Some of the bigger dealers were absent, but it had a good representation of the
local guys that just do Rickreall (some of these have had a table for over 40 years). Good to get out to a show
and see some familiar faces. Didn't buy much---but I'm kicking myself now for not taking a closer look at
a Stevens 87M that I sort of walked by.

Were the gunshow prices higher than this?

Used SKS $1,100

Better hurry, 'there's only a few left'

I couldn't make it Saturday so I went Sunday.

Wasn't really impressed with what I saw on Sunday. Nothing interesting to me, and I have a wide range of interests. I suspect that a lot of that stuff was sold on Saturday if it was there.

Overall, a waste of time for me.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads