JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
very good more knives than I thought.seems to be a lot of stuff from china.I did get to look at and feel a Sig 1911-22 been looking for one but at $1028 I passed,I have 6-8 22's already.

As a new vendor it was a success for me. I sold a bunch a plates and got to meet a lot of Northwest firearms members! That was great. So thanks everyone who helped to pay off my cnc. Your business was appreciated!

If the next shows at Hillsboro are like this past weekends, I will not be going back to the Expo Center shows. This one had more vendors than I have ever seen in Hillsboro, and lots of people turned out to shop/buy/trade, etc.

Lower admission price, free parking, and tons of vendors, I call it GOOD!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Capitalism is BO$$!!!

+1 on the "Unlike" Expo show. for a couple reasons. 1) Supporting City of Portland (Metro). 2) Paying $8.00 to park (also if you want to go back with hand stamp you pay to park again).

The show is over and gone, but I still have a couple observations. Okay, a few...

Mad expensive parking at the Expo is insulting, so free, even in ankle deep mud at Hillsboro, is always better. I was totally impressed, too, with the biggest Hillsboro show I've seen to date, a whole extra room!

A real downer, though, was the proliferation of INSANE prices. $9.95 for those little yellow $4 knife sharpeners? Dude, I forget what booth you had (full of similarly overpriced forgettable crappola) but you should be ashamed of yourself! And not just you. I perused table after table of out-of-control greed, WAY beyond the markup it takes to defray the cost of driving here and paying for a booth!

Huge kudos, however, to G.A.S. Inc. and NW Ammo Supply for excellent prices on top-notch products. Guys like you are the reason I pay to attend the shows, wherever they are. Salem is close, but gas is high, so I'll make a point of visiting my mom there on days when you're also open for business.

Both shows, in my humble opinion, should offer at least a token discount for military. And free for AD in uniform. Why not?

Was fun to look, but guy down the street gave me a better price on my trade and purchase....also if your selling your products make sure you have staff to sell it was like pulling teeth just to get a vendor to look at me...

I hunted down a good deal. Lot's of times the priced marked is not what you pay. It doesn't hurt to ask. I for one will support this show and curtail my "Expo" trips from now on.

Yea it was the largest one I've seen since the mid 90s.

Both shows, in my humble opinion, should offer at least a token discount for military. And free for AD in uniform. Why not?
Free for ALL AD's and thier familys. WHY NOT?
Fer Christ's sake Obobo has turned the war into another Viet Nam and I for one am sick and tired of America spitting on it's GI's.
I went 6 months without a letter and when I got home I was ordered NOT to wear my uniform off base.
Any small gesture to GI's and thier familys counts like gold, they have gone through sh*t, we need to back them up, especialy now when we are on the cusp of an Obamanation.
OK, I'm off the soapbox

Noob question here, I know about the show at the expo. When do they do a show at Hillsboro? What about a website that has a schedule? I do not mind Portland so much, but my Wife does not. ANyways be Best friend lives out in Hillboro, so A great excuse to hang out with him and spend some money on my new hobby!

Noob question here, I know about the show at the expo. When do they do a show at Hillsboro? What about a website that has a schedule? I do not mind Portland so much, but my Wife does not. ANyways be Best friend lives out in Hillboro, so A great excuse to hang out with him and spend some money on my new hobby!

Well they're all somewhat on a monthly basis now but you can always check this section: <broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top