JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
"What is the Second Amendment?

It is recognition of a right.

Parse that sentence again: Rights can be either recognized or abrogated but they cannot be granted.

In order to grant something, you first must have it. The State does not possess the right to the people's self-defense (by definition) against either personal tyranny (e.g. a thug breaking into their home) or government tyranny (e.g. Stalin, Hitler, Pol Pot, etc.)

You either accept that you, and everyone else, have an unalienable right to self-defense or you do not."

How Unalienable Rights Become Privileges by Karl Denninger

"What is the Second Amendment?

It is recognition of a right.

Parse that sentence again: Rights can be either recognized or abrogated but they cannot be granted.

In order to grant something, you first must have it. The State does not possess the right to the people's self-defense (by definition) against either personal tyranny (e.g. a thug breaking into their home) or government tyranny (e.g. Stalin, Hitler, Pol Pot, etc.)

You either accept that you, and everyone else, have an unalienable right to self-defense or you do not."How Unalienable Rights Become Privileges by Karl Denninger

I do accept it, but the Law here in Portland says I will go to jail if I exercise those rights. The only way to truly exercise my rights is to first ask for permission.

Something aint right there..I just know it!

For the most part the 2nd is a privilege here in Portland Oregon. And it is becoming less and less.

Maybe because the people of Portland allow it to be so? Maybe it's time to get off your collective dead arses and start demanding your rights? Nah, the sheeple of potland would never be so . . . . What is the word I want? Bold, patriotic, conservative, or maybe Americans? Ain't going to happen, like seattle, frisco and la the libtards rule. Sure am glad I escaped, maybe you should to FoF?

"Jefferson, Hamilton, Madison and the rest would damn this nation and it's government to eternal **** were they alive to see this travesty and the millions just like it that are committed each and every year."

:s0155:

Maybe because the people of Portland allow it to be so? Maybe it's time to get off your collective dead arses and start demanding your rights? Nah, the sheeple of potland would never be so . . . . What is the word I want? Bold, patriotic, conservative, or maybe Americans? Ain't going to happen, like seattle, frisco and la the libtards rule. Sure am glad I escaped, maybe you should to FoF?

They want to be that way. Alot of them want to be that way.

"Jefferson, Hamilton, Madison and the rest would damn this nation and it's government to eternal **** were they alive to see this travesty and the millions just like it that are committed each and every year."

:s0155:

So . . . Why don't you gather some of your firearms loving friends in potland and do something about it? Maybe within your group you will discover another Jefferson, Hamilton, Madison or Adams? I'm 90 miles north of you, let me know when you hold your first meeting.
:D

One member? WTF!!!!! ONE?????!!!!!!! Now if you were to put a couple 0's or even 3 0's behind it you just might get someone's attention but with one? Ain't nuttin going to happen.

AGCR was there. A waste of time it seems.

One meeting by one group and flush your rights are gone, right? Bull CRAP!!!!!

Webster says; Unalienable; unable to be taken away from or given away by the possessor.

So what you potlandites are saying is you given up, you have dropped your jeans, bent over, grabbed your ankles and are ready? Right? Sad. What happened to all the brave God loving men & women who walked the Oregon Trail to live their dream?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top