JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
An interesting question to be sure.

Are you going to be staying at the "Big House" for a while?

Thank the Lord I have NO experience with that kind of thing! :s0155:

MSNBC frequently has documentary shows on prison life. They are very interesting.

I also have no personal experience in this. I would try to become friends with Michael Scofield. He seems good at breaking out of prisons and I'm sure Fox could always use another season of that show to milk whatever ratings they can get.

If it were me, I'd attack the first guard I saw. That should buy you some time in solitary. :s0155: Just repeat as necessary.

Or, and just a thought, don't do any of the things that get you sent to prison in the first place! :bash:

9A2buhaYvlqxz11b3YV64AIEo1_400.jpg

I'am not sure having not been there but I do know a guard at the state OR prison and he says fights are going on ALL the time. I think we all know Federal prisons are much better than state so if you got'ta go make sure it'll be there.

If you are headed to the slammer you prob have no business buying and selling guns, may be a contributing factor....
I personally am not heading there. Nor I am planning on heading to the hills, or having a nuke dropped in my region, or having the zombies attack me due to the end as we know it. But since this is a SURVIVAL AND PREPAREDNESS forum, is it not prudent to know how to survive in any circumstance? Just in case we face any of those scenarios in the future? Simple logic.

Never know.

You might shoot someone in self defence, and get locked up for murder.

Who's to say you're safe?

Government gets to decide what's a crime and what the sentence for it is. What you think of as OK today could be a felony tomorrow.... depending on who is in charge of government.

Ordinary fisherman and farmers became felons during prohibition. The founding fathers were all criminals and would have hanged if the revolution had failed.

Prison may seem like a remote possibility today, but it might not always be that way.

After working in a Prison for 14 years I'll tell you the top 3 issues most average citizens (the one's like you and me who end up in prison) have.

1) Extortion
2) Extortion
3) Extortion

All which usually lead to Assault & Rape. Try googling the word PREA and see what you come up with ;)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top