JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Screwing:( Yep the progressive liberals are in power now and they are not satisfied with just spending trillions of money that doesn't exist and billing your kids for it but now they want your IRA-401K money etc.

http://market-ticker.org/archives/1830-401kIRA-Screw-Job-Coming.html

How do you and your family survive a rape job like what is comming? Ask your liberal friends:D Yes this is about survival, financial survival and how it destroys families as the liberal government ruins you by stealing your money and destroying your healthcare...

jim

We have to survive the stupidity of people we work with, go to school with and to the polls with. People who live off the blessings of God given marketplace wealth want to end the marketplace, and I cannot understand how they got indoctrinated to the point that they can't see the obvious. These are people who go see Moore's movie about capitalism and walk out saying "He's got a point!"
There is some kind of fault in the education system (Including the media) that's so pervasive that people will abandon American principles that date back over two hundred years and go open eyed to vote for an Obama, or a Kennedy, or a Bawny Fwank.
And to be clear here, people in Oregon are some of the worst, even people who live out here in the country Voted Democrat in the last election, and I await my fate on 66 & 67, will I have to move out of Oregon? Stupid people! STUPID OREGONIANS!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top